Asian music (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
Jan 25, 2014 at 10:21 PM Post #1,457 of 2,994
It is. I do wish more people would post things of that nature. There is a bloody metric ton of "Asian Music Threads" floating on the internet (no seriously, there are more than one of these) that seem to enjoy entrenching itself with K-Pop/anisong because that's all the posters are exposed to and that's all they seem to think of when the word Asian music is brought up, and I like this thread too much to want to see it fall victim to that as well.

I do believe that nick n was planning to post a large East Indian collection one of these days, but it seems as though he'd never gotten to it. I think his stuff would fall more along the lines of classical but there are one or two metal Indian bands that I could scrounge up and post later.

Jan 26, 2014 at 2:25 AM Post #1,460 of 2,994
So nick can't log on it seems. I'll try to see if I can forward the stuff.

Meanwhile I can't find the metal but I do have some fusion tucked away in the playlist.

I don't have the best tastes, especially when it comes to a more unfamiliar language, so perhaps someone more versed (like nick!) will chime in sooner or later here.

Also came across some polynesian fusion but ended up sounding like 80's Japanese beach music. Which ended up divulging into some other stuff (Japanese, it's a crutch).

Feb 1, 2014 at 9:36 PM Post #1,467 of 2,994
9Muses is one of my favorites. I'm glad someone else here appreciates fine wine. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back