Aroma audio product impressions.
May 30, 2017 at 8:44 AM Post #63 of 1,874
I so want to get the N10 but the payment option are rather too complicated. I know you guys are looking for local distribution and that is how you prefer to do business via them but in such markets in order to attract growth you first must attract a some noise and by not willing to first start selling directly online such growth will not come by easily.

Please reconsider selling direct online for region where you have no resellers. I know the logistic of it might not be easy but trust me those who are willing buy your product at early stages will not return your products, early adapters are patience individuals.

N10 from what I have read has great potential for growth, your products are well thought out, it is just how hard they are to purchase in my opinion isn't helping you.

Last edited:
May 30, 2017 at 9:23 AM Post #64 of 1,874
Last edited:
May 31, 2017 at 1:06 AM Post #65 of 1,874
This looks like the W12, haha :)
image.png

Jun 5, 2017 at 7:26 AM Post #67 of 1,874
Thought share some of my finding:
1)Burning seems very essential: Midbass bloat reducing as hours goes by.
2)DoP doesn't work with Sony and Apple ISO
3)Not all USB Host are the same, I find as I improve the USB host the sound improves alot. Best USB host that I tried so far is dp-x1, worst sony A15.
4)The unit has a slight background noise that I am able to listen to using my HUM pristine, but it is so faint that I doubt it will cause any distracting. Much less than Ak70 if that can be any help.

Jun 5, 2017 at 7:37 AM Post #68 of 1,874
Thought share some of my finding:
1)Burning seems very essential: Midbass bloat reducing as hours goes by.
2)DoP doesn't work with Sony and Apple ISO
3)Not all USB Host are the same, I find as I improve the USB host the sound improves alot. Best USB host that I tried so far is dp-x1, worst sony A15.
4)The unit has a slight background noise that I am able to listen to using my HUM pristine, but it is so faint that I doubt it will cause any distracting. Much less than Ak70 if that can be any help.
Maybe you can try wm1a, the better the dap, the better USB host

Jun 6, 2017 at 4:41 AM Post #70 of 1,874
Testing N10 is going to be tricky as it is 1)DAC/AMP, 2)DAC and 3)AMP. I have to think it through and see how I can tackle this as objectively possible. First thing that has got me really excited is single ended in and balance out. For a long time I have been after such a device which does that. Now most people will ask why would anyone want to do that? Well if done properly it should reduce noise and improve soundstage and in general improves on signal.

I am happy to report using my Lotoo Paw Gold lineout and feeding the single ended and using only single ended output of N10 the background noise that I heard using LPG direct has reduce significantly using my IM04. IM04 is rather picky on how it is driven. Done poorly it will sound congested. I pretty much prefer LPG+N10 more than LPG alone.

Next I will be testing DAC/AMP single ended and balance out as this is the obvious selling point of this devices.

Jun 11, 2017 at 10:16 AM Post #74 of 1,874
@Mim thank for your Impression on the WP12.
I bought the LPG to pair with them, but the bass is too much and the stage is too narrow.
Opus2 is ok
QP1R sound great with WP12, great bass impact and no additional bass body and it adds sound stage width to the WP12.
DX200 sound greats together with the WP12.
About the Upgrade cable, so far I've just tried the Leonidas,even though the cable improves the sound a lot, but since the leonidas add some mid bass to the WP12's bass. In many songs I think the bass is too overwhelming and disturb the mid. I just sold the Leonidas already, please be careful about the cable (WP12 are really bass heavy iems)

Brighter source and the sources which provide soundstage width and a bit leaner bass paired good with WG12.

By the way
WP12 are very popular in Thailand a lot of my friends own them. In Hongkong the price is very reasonable

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2017 at 10:34 AM Post #75 of 1,874
@Mim thank for your Impression on the WP12.
I bought the LPG to pair with them, but the bass is too much and the stage is too narrow.
Opus2 is ok
QP1R sound great with WP12, great bass impact and no additional bass body and it adds sound stage width to the WP12.
DX200 sound greats together with the WP12.
About the Upgrade cable, so far I've just tried the Leonidas,even though the cable improves the sound a lot, but since the leonidas add some mid bass to the WP12's bass. In many songs I think the bass is too overwhelming and disturb the mid. I just sold the Leonidas already, please be careful about the cable (WP12 are really bass heavy iems)

Brighter source and the sources which provide soundstage width and a bit leaner bass paired good with WG12.

By the way
WP12 are very popular in Thailand a lot of my friends own them. In Hongkong the price is very reasonable
Thanks for your share,bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back