Arizona Meet - Saturday 9/25/10
Aug 27, 2010 at 12:40 AM Post #47 of 128
Wow, you were feeling creative. Looks nice!

Aug 29, 2010 at 7:45 PM Post #48 of 128
is there anything that people REALLY want to hear? we could put out a call on the various headphone/amp forums to ask if people would be willing to lend some of their gear for our meet.  some of the sponsors also might lend out their equipment if we ask them...

Aug 29, 2010 at 8:18 PM Post #50 of 128
Quote:
is there anything that people REALLY want to hear? we could put out a call on the various headphone/amp forums to ask if people would be willing to lend some of their gear for our meet.  some of the sponsors also might lend out their equipment if we ask them...

I have not had an pleasure of listening to a nice balanced rig. Were you suggesting posting in the other forums for the purpose of asking for demo gear? IMO it's better if you know someone who would be willing to loan the gear rather than soliciting the forums.

Aug 30, 2010 at 2:47 AM Post #51 of 128

Quote:
I have not had an pleasure of listening to a nice balanced rig. Were you suggesting posting in the other forums for the purpose of asking for demo gear? IMO it's better if you know someone who would be willing to loan the gear rather than soliciting the forums.

well, i could do both.  i have some friends and people i've transacted with that i could ask to borrow some gear...we could also ask some sponsors if they'd be willing to loan some equipment for our meet.  that's only if there are specific things people want to hear. 

Aug 30, 2010 at 10:16 PM Post #54 of 128
We have an unexpected special guest Craig Uthus attending!

Quote:
Hi Balderon:

I saw that you're having a local meet and the post about listening to something balanced. If you are welcoming manufacturers to attend, Craig is visiting his mother in AZ at that time and can bring along his Balancing Act and a Phono Pre. The website is http://www.eddiecurrent.com.

Judi
Eddie Current

We are honored to welcome Craig to the our meet. The chance to meet Craig and to audition the Balancing Act is an exciting opportunity!

Aug 30, 2010 at 11:26 PM Post #55 of 128
This is great news! We welcome Craig with open arms...errr ears!

smile_phones.gif

Aug 31, 2010 at 1:20 AM Post #56 of 128
Wow, that is awesome news indeed. I'm definitely excited to check it out. We'll have to post impressions of the meet and Balancing Act afterward.

Sep 6, 2010 at 3:28 AM Post #60 of 128
My wallet is in a state of panic shock. My emotions have come full circle on this meeting. From excitement to unbridled terror.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back