Arizona Head-Fi Meet Summer 2015
Sep 8, 2015 at 12:58 PM Post #108 of 173
I don't think I'd really have much to contribute with my small, aging, mid-tier, collection  but would be happy to do a meet.  

Honestly it's about the love of our hobby not the cost or age of our equipment. Audio is truly amazing as you can spend as much or as little as possible and still appreciate the source (music) and at the end of the day that's what matters.

Sep 9, 2015 at 3:30 PM Post #109 of 173
If it was a couple of weeks earlier, I would have organized a mini meet. Starting next week, I am travelling quite a bit for the next few months so it  is not possible for me. Maybe somebody else in Phoenix area can organize one. Good Luck.

Oct 6, 2015 at 2:16 PM Post #110 of 173
Sorry for the long absence folks. I'm in the midst of wrapping up my final semester in college and with trying to get my film for my capstone finished has indeed proved time consuming, I'm going to have to postpone any plans for a meet this fall and push it on to Winter. I think it would be easier to accomplish with everyone (including me) out of school. 

I hope everyone would be fine with this decision and extreme apologies once again.

Chris

Oct 12, 2015 at 3:03 PM Post #111 of 173
I've never been to one of these but would definitely go if it's on a free day for me!
Listening to amps and higher end headphones for the first time would be awesome, in Chandler btw.

Oct 25, 2015 at 11:12 AM Post #112 of 173
Sorry for the long absence folks. I'm in the midst of wrapping up my final semester in college and with trying to get my film for my capstone finished has indeed proved time consuming, I'm going to have to postpone any plans for a meet this fall and push it on to Winter. I think it would be easier to accomplish with everyone (including me) out of school. 

I hope everyone would be fine with this decision and extreme apologies once again.

Chris

With this in mind: Would everyone like to do a January meet? I was considering early December... however with the Christmas shopping, school-finishing, and Star-Wars-hyping, I figure it'd be better to convene after the various early-winter festivities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back