Arizona Head-Fi Meet: October 25th, 2014 - Impressions Thread
Oct 26, 2014 at 2:51 PM Post #4 of 52
  All of the headphones were lovely. My favorites were probably the Fidelio X1's and there's an indecision between the HD800s and funch's LCD2s. 

Actually, they were the LCD3's, current model with fazor.

The meet was great; getting caught up with old friends and meeting new ones. We definitely need another one soon (already Jones'ing).

Oct 26, 2014 at 6:43 PM Post #5 of 52

Actually, they were the LCD3's, current model with fazor.

The meet was great; getting caught up with old friends and meeting new ones. We definitely need another one soon (already Jones'ing).

Ah, either way, they sounded amazing. 
o2smile.gif

Oct 27, 2014 at 12:00 AM Post #6 of 52
Had a great time seeing some folks I saw at the previous one.. small group but very open to any newbies ( I still see myself that way) and some great headphone sampling going on all day....Thanks to the guys who arranged the meet.. and yes I would like to see another one soon..
  Liked all the equipment there.. and big thanks to Allen(?) for bringing those local made headphone tube amps.. way cool stuff

Don J

Oct 27, 2014 at 12:45 AM Post #9 of 52
Gosh dang it, that looks awesome. I should've just brought my homecoming date to this. Loved it last time. I'm glad you guys had fun!

Oct 27, 2014 at 2:32 AM Post #11 of 52
I'm Joseph Harris, and I approve the above photographs.

Favorite piece of gear? The Eddie Current Balancing Act by far takes the cake. But dang the Garage amps were super good for their prices, not to mention they're darn sexy to look at (from the perspective of a computer-audio geek). Love the tube designs. I must get into DIY audio more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back