Arizona Head-Fi Meet: January 24th, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 at 12:31 AM Post #316 of 327
So leaving around 4am to get there when things start. I plan on entering the raffle but I can't stay till 3pm, I need to leave around at least an hour or two before then. Do I need to be there in order to win?

EDIT: Whoops sorry, Misread. I don't imagine your presence will be necessary at the time of the announcement, given your participation tomorrow. However Destroysall and Garage1217 will be able to confirm this. Most likely, in the event that your ticket was drawn, we would simply PM you and coordinate a way to meet up and deliver the amp. Or, simply ship it to you via USPS.

Jan 24, 2015 at 12:51 AM Post #318 of 327
EDIT: Whoops sorry, Misread. I don't imagine your presence will be necessary at the time of the announcement, given your participation tomorrow. However @Destroysall and @Garage1217 will be able to confirm this. Most likely, in the event that your ticket was drawn, we would simply PM you and coordinate a way to meet up and deliver the amp. Or, simply ship it to you via USPS.

Thanks

Jan 24, 2015 at 1:39 AM Post #319 of 327
Things have changed at work for me so I'm gonna be able to attend tomorrow. It sounds/looks like there's gonna be a lot of people showing up which is good thing. The more the merrier!!!! I work nights, and yes tonight is one of them, so don't be surprised if I have the deer in the headlight look tomorrow. I'll be bringing in pretty much what I have listed. I'll try and make it by 9 am. Gonna have to see how quickly I can pack everything up in the morning after getting off work. Looking forward to meeting everyone.....
L3000.gif

Jan 24, 2015 at 1:42 AM Post #320 of 327
Things have changed at work for me so I'm gonna be able to attend tomorrow. It sounds/looks like there's gonna be a lot of people showing up which is good thing. The more the merrier!!!! I work nights, and yes tonight is one of them, so don't be surprised if I have the deer in the headlight look tomorrow. I'll be bringing in pretty much what I have listed. I'll try and make it by 9 am. Gonna have to see how quickly I can pack everything up in the morning after getting off work. Looking forward to meeting everyone.....:L3000:

Can't wait to try the Alpha Primes and the Ragnarok! :D

Jan 24, 2015 at 9:12 AM Post #321 of 327
Have fun everyone!! Wish I can make it but unfortunately have to work a double. Can't wait to see the photos. I will be making it to the next one for sure. It's nice to know that I am not by myself in that I love to "use music to hear my gear":grinning:

Jan 24, 2015 at 9:22 AM Post #322 of 327
I'm grabbing some chips for the food table. If anyone wants to grab salsa

Jan 24, 2015 at 10:31 PM Post #326 of 327
Jan 24, 2015 at 10:48 PM Post #327 of 327

Users who are viewing this thread

Back