Arizona Head-Fi Meet: January 24th, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 at 7:35 PM Post #286 of 327
I like using foobar on my PC and Clementine on my Mac. Just not a fan of iTunes anymore. 

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

Jan 22, 2015 at 9:39 PM Post #289 of 327
I am also a Foobar fanboy. I'll be great to have Foobar mobile once it's released. The down side is my phone will not hold all of my flac files.

Jan 23, 2015 at 12:21 AM Post #292 of 327
Fooooooooooooobar. I remember the last meet, everyone had foobar, and because I had no experience with it, I was just fiddling around until I got it. BTW, did you guys have a hard time understanding me? I tend to mumble a lot. I'm a shy guy.

Jan 23, 2015 at 12:44 AM Post #293 of 327
Fooooooooooooobar. I remember the last meet, everyone had foobar, and because I had no experience with it, I was just fiddling around until I got it. BTW, did you guys have a hard time understanding me? I tend to mumble a lot. I'm a shy guy.

A shy guy?

It's okay, you're just like me: talkative only online, huddle in the corner in real life.

Jan 23, 2015 at 12:47 AM Post #294 of 327
Lol I used to be the same way, so don't worry. Hell you can start singing at the meet out loud if that helps. I'll join ya! :wink:

I have foobar, and Ive considered switching over to it recently, but I guessi need to get used to it.

Jan 23, 2015 at 11:43 AM Post #298 of 327
Oh yes, I have one slightly unimportant question in preparation for the meet: was anyone wanting to hear my Asgard 2? I was planning on instead bringing my Pioneer receiver this time, but if someone has interest in the Asgard I can still bring it.

You don't have to bring it to the meet, but I tell you what, how about I take it off your hands? Hmm..

Oh boy!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back