Aristaeus VS Blue Hawaii
Jan 28, 2009 at 11:41 AM Post #77 of 103
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon L /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So how does B22 sound driving the transformer/stat?

I was driving the ESP 950 with that box. Never compare to any other stax amp or headphone. Sorry.

Feb 2, 2009 at 7:08 PM Post #78 of 103
Quote:

Originally Posted by Calle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone heard from Justin the past week? I put in an order and wrote him a few emails, but no reply?

I am also awaiting a reply from Justin. I first e-mailed him on 1/15/09.

Feb 18, 2009 at 2:50 PM Post #79 of 103
I don't feel comfortable pestering Justin, primarily because I have not done any business with him before, so I am hoping someone here can give me the latest word on when he will begin shipping the BHSE.

Also, does anyone know if the pictures posted on the headamp site are of the actual production model? The model depicted there looks terrific.

Mar 9, 2009 at 3:46 PM Post #83 of 103
I just saw a posting on the Headamp site announcing that the first production model of the amp has been completed and shipping is about to commence.

Has anyone on the list for the first production run received a notice yet?

Mar 9, 2009 at 7:27 PM Post #85 of 103
Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry I /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just saw a posting on the Headamp site announcing that the first production model of the amp has been completed and shipping is about to commence.

Has anyone on the list for the first production run received a notice yet?

Quite close I presume.
As Justin have uploaded these pictures of the end product.
smile.gif

bhse_front.jpg

bhse_front2.jpg

bhse_back.jpg

bhse_box.jpg

Mar 9, 2009 at 8:17 PM Post #86 of 103
Thanks for the replies. I haven't heard from Justin in a very long time, but, I assume I am at the very back end of the line (I took the place of someone who dropped out).

I guess it is time that I initiate contact again to see where I stand.

The pictures look terrific -- a well finished looking product.

Mar 9, 2009 at 10:33 PM Post #88 of 103
looking mighty fine, and those heatsinks look perfect for catching rare dust for my "collection".
i would have bought one, if only i didn´t need trivial stuff like clothes, food and delicious alcohol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back