Aren't those new ATH phones cute or what
Oct 29, 2003 at 9:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

chungglin

New Head-Fier
Here is the link of ATH new clip-ons.

http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/av/do...28/autech2.htm
Wood for a clip-on? Japanese really like wood cover, isn't it?
biggrin.gif

Oct 29, 2003 at 2:23 PM Post #5 of 15
You think they'd have used screws that didn't have the paint scraped off for a promo shot like that.

Oct 29, 2003 at 3:28 PM Post #7 of 15
Quote:

Originally posted by psyco1
You think they'd have used screws that didn't have the paint scraped off for a promo shot like that.

haha. they could've photoshopped it also.

Audio Technica is getting nifty with the wood. I can't believe they used wood in a clipon style headphone. I need isolation so this doens't really work for me.

Oct 29, 2003 at 9:47 PM Post #10 of 15
I wonder when they'll be available in the states?

On a side note, does anyone know why the Audio-Technica website is so sparse? They list all these microphones and maybe 4 headphones. I cannot find most of the ATH models listed anywhere besides Audiocubes. Are they all foreign models or something?

Oct 29, 2003 at 10:37 PM Post #11 of 15
autec2_2.jpg

Do these remind anyone else of cross-drilled disc brakes? Plus they're made from aluminium. AWESOME LOOK!
cool.gif

Oct 30, 2003 at 12:42 AM Post #13 of 15
Haha, I'd like to see 'phone made out of the PCB material, lol, that'd be funny...

Gosh those things are massively expensive, I can't imagine anyone actually plunking down that dough, I mean, the ART monitors and Wood series actually sound good...I just don't like clip-ons I guess.

Oct 30, 2003 at 4:08 AM Post #14 of 15
I'm going to hold out for the clip-ons with baseball stitched leather!
evil_smiley.gif

Oct 30, 2003 at 6:21 AM Post #15 of 15
Quote:

Originally posted by sygyzy
I wonder when they'll be available in the states?

Not likely ever. Quote:

On a side note, does anyone know why the Audio-Technica website is so sparse? They list all these microphones and maybe 4 headphones. I cannot find most of the ATH models listed anywhere besides Audiocubes. Are they all foreign models or something?

Yes, they are all foreign models. All the highest end AT cans are import-only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back