Are you sure your ears are clean enough to hear properly?
Apr 3, 2006 at 4:59 AM Post #32 of 37
Hey.

I sing, and I use headphones. Occasionally while doing one of those two things, I will get a sound in my right ear (at loud moments) like crackling cellophane or water-in-boiling oil. I clean my ears occasionally with Q-tips, and rarely if ever have any pain or anything (short of sinus problems on aeroplanes).

Suggestions?

EDIT: I don't listen to music very loudly.

Apr 3, 2006 at 5:03 AM Post #33 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kai Miller
Hey.

I sing, and I use headphones. Occasionally while doing one of those two things, I will get a sound in my right ear (at loud moments) like crackling cellophane or water-in-boiling oil. I clean my ears occasionally with Q-tips, and rarely if ever have any pain or anything (short of sinus problems on aeroplanes).

Suggestions?

If you're insured for it, go see an audiologist.

Apr 3, 2006 at 8:44 AM Post #34 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kai Miller
Hey.

Suggestions?

What race are you? It could just be earwax breaking off due to your face distorting when you sing. It would depend on what kind of earwax you have though.

Apr 3, 2006 at 8:49 AM Post #35 of 37
I ususally clean my ear after shower and might be sometimes after woke up, my ear canals sweat a lot.....
I like to keep my ears dry and clean
biggrin.gif

Apr 3, 2006 at 12:24 PM Post #36 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by AtheisticFreedom
lol Well, I'll admit I'm asian as well (3/4 Japanese, 1/4 Philipeno). No problems with my ears...but then again, my mommy always called me special.
icon10.gif

You're Filipino and you don't know how to spell Filipino? I'm not Filipino and I know how to spell Filipino (Wow did I say Filipino enough
biggrin.gif
?), at least you didn't spell Japanese wrong, than I would have slapped you upside the head
biggrin.gif
, I'm full Japanese. Is it just asians or do caucasians get flaky ear wax too?

Apr 3, 2006 at 1:08 PM Post #37 of 37
I never had my ears cleaned by a doctor, because he said there was nothing to get rid off in the first place. Sound is as transparent as it can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back