Are these super.fi 5 pro the real thing?
Jun 5, 2008 at 7:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

malkekoen

New Head-Fier
Hi,

I'm just about to order these, but I want to be sure of 2 things:

1: Are these real? No fakes? Packaging ok etc?
2: Are these the newest model?

Really hope you can help
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 5, 2008 at 8:30 PM Post #5 of 17
Yeah 188 is no great deal. Buy from somewhere reputeable. Even google shopping hits would be better I would think.

Jun 5, 2008 at 8:42 PM Post #6 of 17
If you can find them on ebay or amazon, I would look into the Super.Fi 5 Extended Bass series. I have tried each of the sets by Ultimate Ears and really enjoyed theses the best. I have had them for about 2 months and use them in a lot of different settings. Depending on the size fo your ear, fit the appropriate sleve and they will really bring out an amazing sound, while staying securely fit in your ears.

Jun 5, 2008 at 10:18 PM Post #8 of 17
You can go to Guitar Center and they will match or beat the price. They're very good about that. The only thing is that the version they carry there is the clear one (special, just for them), and not the others. This is what I did.

Jun 8, 2008 at 11:36 AM Post #10 of 17
I don't think that is the latest model. I bought a pair back in february, and the packaging looks a little bit different. My box was square-shaped, not circular.

SoundEarphones.com (where I bought mine) has them for $185. You can use the coupon "10OffSound" to get $10 discount. Free international shipping on orders over $195 too.

Jun 12, 2008 at 7:32 PM Post #11 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael415 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have bought several pairs through earphone solutions and they have great customer service, ship fast, and you get a warranty.

They have them for 189, but have a coupon code for 10% off (just type in DAD) so it would be about 171 dollars shippped.

Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5Pro Earphones NEW Pearl White

I would like to recant my view that earphone solutions as having good CS. I just ran into trouble with a new pair of headphones within the 30 days and they punted me to the factory for repairs instead of just exchanging them as they say they will do on their website AND have a 15% restock fee if you return them.

Jun 12, 2008 at 7:41 PM Post #12 of 17
Not the greatest price there. You could almost get used UM2s for that, and you can get ER-4Ps for that money. I paid $120 for my Super.fi 5 Pros.

Jun 12, 2008 at 7:55 PM Post #14 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by monolith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not the greatest price there. You could almost get used UM2s for that, and you can get ER-4Ps for that money. I paid $120 for my Super.fi 5 Pros.

Where did you find those at $120???

Jun 12, 2008 at 8:56 PM Post #15 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by malkekoen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where did you find those at $120???

en mere fra Danmark?
biggrin.gif
<- Danish
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back