Are these Beats tours fake.
Mar 31, 2012 at 6:21 PM Post #2 of 26
Without opening the box it's hard to tell. If you can grab a picture of the bottom I can take a better look. The fact that he didn't give a picture of the back with Dr Dre's face is also a let down. without more pictures avoid the sale.

Mar 31, 2012 at 6:45 PM Post #3 of 26
Get a picture of the end of the box. If it's flat it's fake. If it's slightly recessed then it should be real.

Apr 1, 2012 at 1:31 AM Post #8 of 26

Quote:
Without opening the box it's hard to tell. If you can grab a picture of the bottom I can take a better look. The fact that he didn't give a picture of the back with Dr Dre's face is also a let down. without more pictures avoid the sale.

Actually he did give that picture with dr.dres face on the back but i couldnt upload it for some reason. ill get pics of top and bottom tomorrow and post them.
Thanks for quick response

Apr 1, 2012 at 1:35 AM Post #9 of 26

Quote:

Actually he did give that picture with dr.dres face on the back but i couldnt upload it for some reason. ill get pics of top and bottom tomorrow and post them.
Thanks for quick response

Sure. Mostly we want pictures of each end to see if it's flat or recessed. But again I have seen fake versions with a slightly recessed bottom on utube.

Apr 1, 2012 at 1:35 AM Post #10 of 26

Quote:
Not really, real beats may be overpriced but they still sound better than fakes.

This. I'm sure they're similar to Turbines with boomier bass and less treble extension. I haven't heard them, so I won't say anything.

OP, I suggest you contact Monster and you can send them in to have them verified. I think you have to pay shipping. Next time, I would go to Monster Outlet and look for some refurbed ones, and the fact that Monster is dropping the brand could mean Clearances in the future.

Apr 1, 2012 at 8:19 PM Post #12 of 26
to be honest... why does the question of real or fake matter since they suck either way....

that's unfortunate.. you should delete everything on there first... and change the password then call amazon to delete the account if possible..

Apr 1, 2012 at 9:35 PM Post #14 of 26
to be honest... why does the question of real or fake matter since they suck either way....

that's unfortunate.. you should delete everything on there first... and change the password then call amazon to delete the account if possible..

All the reviews ive read say that these are good for anyone that listens to mostly... And about the amazon account,sadly the hut changed the email address and name, so I can't login, I sent an email to amazon...they sent an email back to give full details...then sent two emails asking if I am sure each one hour apart...so they did nothing for an hour:frowning2:

Apr 1, 2012 at 10:08 PM Post #15 of 26

Quote:
All the reviews ive read say that these are good for anyone that listens to mostly... And about the amazon account,sadly the hut changed the email address and name, so I can't login, I sent an email to amazon...they sent an email back to give full details...then sent two emails asking if I am sure each one hour apart...so they did nothing for an hour:frowning2:

where did you read those reviews...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back