1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Are the Sennheiser RS 220 wireless headphones a good choice for me?

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by rihsc102, Feb 24, 2013.
  1. rihsc102
    Hi I am looking for some advice. I run a small business from home and would like to get some high quality headphones to wear while I work. They need to be an open design so I can hear the phone / intercom system. Wireless would help as well as I am constantly moving about to answer phones, reply to emails etc, but if its going to greatly reduce sound quality then something wired could be an option.

I was looking at using my PC, which has an M-Audio Audiophile 24/96 sound card, with the Sennheiser RS 220 wireless headphones. The PC is in another room, so I would need to use a Remote Desktop app on my ipad to control the PC, but I thought that would be a better option than using the ipad sound directly.

My music collection is on my PC and is in AIFF format. I mainly listen to electro house, progressive house, drum and bass, garage, but I also like some older soul and jazz, and a little classical music as well.

Have I chosen a good set up? Or are there better options available? Any advice is appreciated.