ARCHOS 5 Internet Tablet !
Dec 14, 2009 at 4:58 PM Post #61 of 66
A custom LOD would be great. I know the Archos' can get those media docks with multiple outputs. For a while there I was considering the one with the optical out so I could feed my D10 while I still had it. I wondering if Archos would ever consider making a dock with a separate class D amp section...

Quote:

Originally Posted by skoog5600 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi there I have the Archos 5 internet media tablet 60Gb non android version. Archos has proprietary Line out connections. I also have an Ipod 4th Gen and an Iphone 3G. I am in the process of purchasing the pico slim when it's built next year for the Iphone/Ipod. In order to get the most out of the expensive pico sllim, I am wondering if anyone knows if there are any LODs for Archos (I don't want to run anything out of my headphone jack)? Or better yet, is anyone willing to do a custom LOD for the Archos 5?

Thanks in advance.

Skoog
o2smile.gif

Dec 14, 2009 at 11:14 PM Post #62 of 66
It would be nice. Not sure that Archos would be interested in pursuing the LOD avenue. So there has to be someone out there willing to design a custom LOD for the Archos.

The search continues ...

skoog
L3000.gif

Apr 4, 2010 at 3:06 PM Post #63 of 66
I think I am gonna buy this device. Especially when I found this (a hack that makes it louder!)

Apr 4, 2010 at 5:44 PM Post #64 of 66
I tried it, and the volume is SLIGHTLY louder - not much, might be placebo IMO. Archos is crap for SQ, and this doesn't change it either, just makes crap slightly LOUDER crap.

Apr 5, 2010 at 5:02 PM Post #65 of 66
Do you own Android version or just a regular? What is the wrong with the sound quality in your opinion?

Apr 8, 2010 at 10:16 PM Post #66 of 66
Meh, it's alright; nothign to write home about. I just put mine up for sale in the FS forum; great video quality and everything, just don't use it anymore :/

Watched a ton of video on it though
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back