Archeer AH-07 Wireless Headphone at $100? Review & Discussion
May 5, 2017 at 9:23 PM Post #16 of 25
Weird you answered today billson. I just got them and tested them on my TV. SQ is very good with dialog way better than my soundbot. I'll try them on my Cowon x7 BT 2.0(Yep) tonight and will report back. Got them for 24 bucks shipped on ebay brand new which is great considering these are $49 ON AMAZON.

Last edited:
May 6, 2017 at 2:54 AM Post #17 of 25
Weird you answered today billson. I just got them and tested them on my TV. SQ is very good with dialog way better than my soundbot. I'll try them on my Cowon x7(3.0 BT) tonight and will report back. Got them for 24 bucks shipped on ebay brand new which is great considering these are $49 ON AMAZON.
Was trying to learn how to use the new platform hahahahahahaha

Glad that you like! :L3000:

May 6, 2017 at 12:29 PM Post #18 of 25
Yep I know what ya mean. :wink: We'll tried the BT on the Cowon it sounds horrible. My guess it an older 2.0(Yep) BT. I used a new fancy cord I got and plugged it in the Cowon and sounds great. The Output on my LG phone BT is terrible. So far the only thing that sounds great via BT is the TV. I bet they would sound great with the Cayin/Shanling DAP Via BT since they have aptX. Damn gotta wait. For $24 dollars NEW they are great via plug in and BT aptx is a big plus once I get a device with the same specs. MORE LATER(...)

Last edited:
May 6, 2017 at 2:02 PM Post #19 of 25
OK retried the LG phone and Cowon DAP sounds much better. Dunno if leaving music on overnight settled them In. Indeed sound alot better. I can't imagine the Archeer with high res player. Yeah Good and Maybe Great. :p

May 6, 2017 at 2:28 PM Post #20 of 25
Anyone know which thick ear pads fit these?

May 7, 2017 at 12:22 PM Post #22 of 25
B9 You Rulz. Thanks.

May 7, 2017 at 6:48 PM Post #23 of 25
Good Times.

Cowon X7 & Archeer AH07 Lucky Seven. Oh Snap.

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2017 at 4:33 PM Post #24 of 25
I just ordered a set of Ghostek soDrop 2 headphones from Amazon. They're on sale for $69, and they are incredible headphones. A coworker has them, and I've compared them to about 6 other brands in the same price-range (Shure, Sennheiser, AKG, Sony, etc), and none come close to the Ghostek. The soDrops beat them all in terms of comfort and sound....AND have bluetooth functionality. A real no-brainer purchase.

Apr 18, 2018 at 11:58 AM Post #25 of 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Back