APureSound: The Ultimate Cable Manufacturer Introduces The V3 Headphone Cable
May 1, 2008 at 1:34 AM Post #391 of 846
i will soon be in possession, courtesy of Asr as a loaner, of a balanced HP2 w/ APS v.3 cable. very much looking forward to the extended audition.

May 1, 2008 at 9:12 AM Post #392 of 846
And in a little over a month I should have the ESW9 recabled with V3 cable. According to Alex this will be a first (if nobody beats me to it).

May 2, 2008 at 2:47 PM Post #393 of 846
Quote:

Originally Posted by nc8000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And in a little over a month I should have the ESW9 recabled with V3 cable. According to Alex this will be a first (if nobody beats me to it).

This is correct. All ESW9's we recabled were using the portable cable.

Thanks,
Alex

May 3, 2008 at 12:11 PM Post #394 of 846
Quote:

Originally Posted by vcoheda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i will soon be in possession, courtesy of Asr as a loaner, of a balanced HP2 w/ APS v.3 cable. very much looking forward to the extended audition.

I think I see your wallet getting a little lighter after the audition.
biggrin.gif

May 4, 2008 at 2:07 AM Post #395 of 846
Alex, perhaps I should send via PM, but I'll post my question anyway: do you do custom cable requests? For example, I'm in the market for a "good" stereo 1/4" TS to RCA cable (to connect my Apogee Duet to an integrated amp)....

May 5, 2008 at 7:12 AM Post #397 of 846
Quote:

Originally Posted by aaron313 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Finally got my hands on my K701... I am so blown away by the quality of work. Will weigh in on the sound later this week.

Amazing isn't it.. It's like he never even touched them.

May 5, 2008 at 7:21 AM Post #398 of 846
Quote:

Originally Posted by kool bubba ice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Amazing isn't it.. It's like he never even touched them.

Midas touch, clearly. I think I am now attracted to my headphones.
eek.gif

May 5, 2008 at 7:12 PM Post #399 of 846
Quote:

Originally Posted by feverfive /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Alex, perhaps I should send via PM, but I'll post my question anyway: do you do custom cable requests? For example, I'm in the market for a "good" stereo 1/4" TS to RCA cable (to connect my Apogee Duet to an integrated amp)....

Yep. Just send us an email and we will accommodate you for a custom cable order.

Quote:

Midas touch, clearly. I think I am now attracted to my headphones.
eek.gif

When are those HFI-780's coming in? Your cable is almost done and ready to be installed!
biggrin.gif

Thanks,
Alex

May 5, 2008 at 8:27 PM Post #400 of 846
You know what... I'll contact the place where I bought them and ask. They quoted 3-5 business days, and told me the headphones were in stock. I'm going to have to bitch slap someone if they lied. I don't want my cable to be lonely without its mate.
biggrin.gif

May 6, 2008 at 12:24 AM Post #402 of 846
Quote:

Soooo... they had it in stock, but in another one of their warehouses. It won't ship until later this week (those bastards).
frown.gif

So I guess it wouldn't be right of me posting your finished cable all lonely just waiting there would it?
icon10.gif

May 6, 2008 at 5:55 PM Post #405 of 846
Me got Goose bumps
eek.gif

LoL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back