APureSound: The Ultimate Cable Manufacturer Introduces The V3 Headphone Cable
Jun 2, 2009 at 1:04 PM Post #706 of 846
Are there still plans for a UE-10 cable? My old UE cable has turned green in the last year or two, and for a long time I've put off buying another one in the hope that APureSound would have one soon(?).

Jun 2, 2009 at 3:57 PM Post #707 of 846
Quote:

Originally Posted by ronfint /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are there still plans for a UE-10 cable? My old UE cable has turned green in the last year or two, and for a long time I've put off buying another one in the hope that APureSound would have one soon(?).

We are still working on it though the new portable cable and construction of the HD800 cable took #1 in priority. Now that the HD800 cable is sorted and it seems that so is the new portable cable we are going back to the UE upgrade cable and hope to have it ready soon.

Thanks,
Alex

Jun 4, 2009 at 4:21 AM Post #708 of 846
APureSound is proud to announce the first available upgrade cable for the Sennheiser HD800 headphones. We have spent quite some time engineering and testing the cable for these amazing headphones and now it is available for everyone. As we all know these are considered top tier headphones, but we were very disappointed to find these headphones using 32 gauge wires among other poor materials in the stock cable. With these headphones the weakest link without a doubt is the stock cable. Once we tested them using our upgrade V3 cable they truly became top tier headphones. Get the most out of your HD800 headphones and order your APureSound V3 upgrade cable today!

We will offer the HD800 connectors available for DIY use once we receive our 2nd batch of connectors so if you are interested in making your own DIY cable keep an eye out on our website. We will be adding a DIY page where you will be able to order all sorts of connectors. We will also be offering the service of reterminating stock cables for your headphones. More information will be available soon.

Thanks,
Alex

Jun 4, 2009 at 2:53 PM Post #711 of 846
Quote:

Originally Posted by [AK]Zip /img/forum/go_quote.gif
APureSound is proud to announce the first available upgrade cable for the Sennheiser HD800 headphones.
<snip>

Great work Alex. Impressive!
biggrin.gif

Jun 4, 2009 at 11:10 PM Post #712 of 846
I wanted to mention to those of you who don't want an upgrade cable, but do want to use the headphones with a balanced amp that we offer a service to replug the stock cable to balanced. We have multiple different XLR connectors to offer. Contact us for more information.

Thanks,
Alex

Jun 6, 2009 at 3:36 PM Post #713 of 846
Alex,
I would like to thank you for the excellent AKG702 cable that you made for me a month or so ago. What an excellent cable! I listen to mostly classical and the layering of the music and the overall frequency weight and balance is fantastic. This is money well spent! I look forward to ordering more things from you in the future. Your reputation is well deserved!!!!!
Many thanks,
Tom
P.S. Is that my cable that you posted on your website?

Jun 7, 2009 at 4:21 AM Post #715 of 846
IpodPJ's post raises an question I, too, am facing since I want to get balanced cables for my HD800. Anyone have any views on whether one of the Furutechs is better than the other, or whether either is significantly better than the basic Neutrik?

Jun 7, 2009 at 7:09 AM Post #716 of 846
I know the focus as of late has been on the HD800 cable, I wanted to share a quick appreciation for APureSound, Alex and their service.

I recently had been upgrading my HD600s that I received from a friend. My next order was going to be a cable. I decided on the V3 cable and saw a great deal in the for sale section. I received it, but had to send it back to get the connectors replaced (great service here too). When the cable was returned, it was unfortunately stolen from my apartment complex. I thought I was going to be out a cable and my money, but amazing customer service was shown when Alex told me he would send me an identical cable free of charge. I was blown away and obviously extremely happy with this. I am currently using this incredible cable and enjoying it thoroughly. Alex was extremely patient and helpful with a budding audiophile and I can't thank him enough.

Jun 7, 2009 at 7:30 AM Post #717 of 846
Quote:

Originally Posted by e v o /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When the cable was returned, it was unfortunately stolen from my apartment complex. I thought I was going to be out a cable and my money, but amazing customer service was shown when Alex told me he would send me an identical cable free of charge. I was blown away and obviously extremely happy with this. I am currently using this incredible cable and enjoying it thoroughly. Alex was extremely patient and helpful with a budding audiophile and I can't thank him enough.

Wow, props to Alex. That's amazing.

Jun 7, 2009 at 7:30 AM Post #718 of 846
Quote:

I recently had been upgrading my HD600s that I received from a friend. My next order was going to be a cable. I decided on the V3 cable and saw a great deal in the for sale section. I received it, but had to send it back to get the connectors replaced (great service here too). When the cable was returned, it was unfortunately stolen from my apartment complex. I thought I was going to be out a cable and my money, but amazing customer service was shown when Alex told me he would send me an identical cable free of charge. I was blown away and obviously extremely happy with this. I am currently using this incredible cable and enjoying it thoroughly. Alex was extremely patient and helpful with a budding audiophile and I can't thank him enough.

Thats some top notch customer service!!

Jun 9, 2009 at 1:59 PM Post #719 of 846
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubu1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Alex,
I would like to thank you for the excellent AKG702 cable that you made for me a month or so ago. What an excellent cable! I listen to mostly classical and the layering of the music and the overall frequency weight and balance is fantastic. This is money well spent! I look forward to ordering more things from you in the future. Your reputation is well deserved!!!!!
Many thanks,
Tom
P.S. Is that my cable that you posted on your website?

Yep that's your cable!
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctemkin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
IpodPJ's post raises an question I, too, am facing since I want to get balanced cables for my HD800. Anyone have any views on whether one of the Furutechs is better than the other, or whether either is significantly better than the basic Neutrik?

Please send us an email. We can provide more information.

Quote:

I know the focus as of late has been on the HD800 cable, I wanted to share a quick appreciation for APureSound, Alex and their service.

It was an unfortunate situation that neither of us had control over at all. I am glad to hear the cable came in and I hope you are enjoying it.
biggrin.gif

Thanks,
Alex

Jun 9, 2009 at 11:46 PM Post #720 of 846
Alex, I wanted to mention that I sent an email today about the K1000 being reterminated and the email response was surprisingly lighting fast. I will be sending them in next week, thanks for your time.

Thanks,
Richard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back