Apple iPhone/iPod/Ipad (ios) appreciation thread
Feb 5, 2012 at 4:56 PM Post #31 of 42
I think I'd KILL for a 128GB iPhone,... Well, not kill, but I'd DEFINATELY pay a premium price for it.

Feb 5, 2012 at 5:00 PM Post #32 of 42

Quote:
I think I'd KILL for a 128GB iPhone,... Well, not kill, but I'd DEFINATELY pay a premium price for it.

$500 wtih 2 year contract for iPhone 5 128GiB model

would you pay that much? haha that's how much i am going to guess it will cost :D currently
$199 16GiB
$299 32GiB
$399 64GiB

i think $500 is worth it though..for audiophiles...all the ALAC tracks you could want on it. enough space for apps. A even better cirrus Logic DAC(their DAC's used get better every year!) and ability to Line Out :DDDDD soooo want :D

Feb 5, 2012 at 5:11 PM Post #33 of 42

Quote:
$500 wtih 2 year contract for iPhone 5 128GiB model

would you pay that much? haha that's how much i am going to guess it will cost :D currently
$199 16GiB
$299 32GiB
$399 64GiB

i think $500 is worth it though..for audiophiles...all the ALAC tracks you could want on it. enough space for apps. A even better cirrus Logic DAC(their DAC's used get better every year!) and ability to Line Out :DDDDD soooo want :D

I Would easily pay the $500 for a 128GB iPhone, as long as the screen gets more real estate. My eyes aren't what they used to be,...but I can still hear damn well.

Feb 5, 2012 at 5:14 PM Post #34 of 42

Quote:

I easily pay the $500 for a 128GB iPhone, as long as the screen gets more real estate. My eyes aren't what they used to be,...but I can still hear damn well.

haha. there was a post on Gizmodo a while back on why they keep same size.
http://gizmodo.com/5847981/this-is-why-the-iphones-screen-will-always-be-35-inches

it's this reason..and for continuity. look at the ipad. apps need the magnifier to work on it know. if apple increases it..this will make ....a 3RD TYPE OF APP that dev's have to make...not very good for them. so basically. it's easier to reach across. teh screen resolution is really high, and it won't be troublesome to developers.

Feb 5, 2012 at 5:20 PM Post #35 of 42
Well, if the rumors are FINALLY coming true, the iPhone 5 will have a bigger screen. If it comes out this summer, I'm not sure. Still, that's the ONLY reason I went back to Android (atrix 4g).

Feb 5, 2012 at 5:21 PM Post #36 of 42

Quote:
Well, if the rumors are FINALLY coming true, the iPhone 5 will have a bigger screen. If it comes out this summer, I'm not sure. Still, that's the ONLY reason I went back to Android (atrix 4g).

how was the sound difference for you? The SNR, and THD and frequency responce from charts showed...others lagging behind all the time behind the iphone and Apple made products

Feb 5, 2012 at 5:37 PM Post #37 of 42
With the PowerAMP app I find the sq to be more than acceptable. I didn't really look at the test results too much, but sq is said to be good. The iPhone is much cleaner and totally transparent when using the hp out. I prefer the iPhone sq, but I need that screen size to see my emails & such. I settled, and it's not too bad. I just prefer the iPhone sound sig,...

Feb 5, 2012 at 5:39 PM Post #38 of 42

Quote:
With the PowerAMP app I find the sq to be more than acceptable. I didn't really look at the test results too much, but sq is said to be good. The iPhone is much cleaner and totally transparent when using the hp out. I prefer the iPhone sq, but I need that screen size to see my emails & such. I settled, and it's not too bad. I just prefer the iPhone sound sig,...

i prefer everything on iphone. from apps to games. to it being faster and etc etc. 
iPhone:
Fastest phone currently on market
Gorilla screen(?most llikely90%)
2nd Fastest browsing experience
2nd highest screen density, the HTC that is mumber one has a worse screen though
Great vibrant colored screen
Great audio
Line out option
Affordable(most android devices are actually more expensive and have more purhasable company made add ons)
All the apps you want

what else?

Feb 5, 2012 at 5:50 PM Post #39 of 42
Turns out the hp out is actually fantastic on the atrix 4g: http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_atrix_4g-review-589p7.php

As for you points, some are valid, some not so much. Apps tend to be cheaper on Android, and they're catching up with the available selection. As for speed, gorilla glass, etc, some things are valid (again), some aren't. My stance is all about personal preference, as in what works for some doesn't for others. 

TBH, if I could get the RAZR MAXX on AT&T I'd probably skip the iPhone altogether. But, I'd still never give up my classic and my iPad 2. 

Feb 5, 2012 at 5:54 PM Post #40 of 42

Quote:
Turns out the hp out is actually fantastic on the atrix 4g: http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_atrix_4g-review-589p7.php

As for you points, some are valid, some not so much. Apps tend to be cheaper on Android, and they're catching up with the available selection. As for speed, gorilla glass, etc, some things are valid (again), some aren't. My stance is all about personal preference, as in what works for some doesn't for others. 

TBH, if I could get the RAZR MAXX on AT&T I'd probably skip the iPhone altogether. But, I'd still never give up my classic and my iPad 2. 

well from the link. the 4 still comes out on top...i have the 4S :D
apps cheaper? i guess that works. but 75% of app revnue in all smartphone markets come from iOS.iOS aps are also easier to develope. great for people, great for developers. etc.
If you need me to explain on speed etc. i could.

RAZR MAXX? i remember reading up on it..other than a bigger battery. slower than RAZR if i remember....correctly

Feb 5, 2012 at 7:08 PM Post #41 of 42
The RAZR MAXX isn't slower, it's just packing a huge battery. SQ wise it's more than acceptable - me want!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back