Apple AirPods Pro And NEW AirPods Pro 2nd Gen (from 23 Sep 2022) - Impressions
Jan 20, 2023 at 4:48 AM Post #722 of 979
Some questions before i try / buy them:

- If the batteries are Bad you can Throw it away? How Long is the durability? 2-3 years?

Is it True That they are no real in ears because they can‘t Go so Deep like other in ears?

Does anyone of you know the wf1000xm3 (in ear) and Momentum 3 (over ear) and is it True That the AirPods Pro 2 are a Bit better than These two Wireless headphones?

I think as am iPhone User it Makes Sense to use them although they are Not very cheap for a TWS.

Jan 27, 2023 at 1:21 PM Post #723 of 979
I have a Hifi cheese grater…

DA07483C-834E-46BC-8199-70C88840D8F9.jpeg

Jan 30, 2023 at 2:00 PM Post #724 of 979
Getting the AirPods Pro 2 and was wondering if anyone had suggestions on what they use to keep AirPods from falling out? I see there an inner ear wing, outer ear holder and a neck strap.

I did pick up a pair of epro horn tips has anyone tried them?

Jan 30, 2023 at 2:13 PM Post #725 of 979
Getting the AirPods Pro 2 and was wondering if anyone had suggestions on what they use to keep AirPods from falling out? I see there an inner ear wing, outer ear holder and a neck strap.

I haven’t tried the horn tips, but I use the Xelastic tips made specifically for AirPod pros and those stick in there like no other.

Jan 30, 2023 at 4:37 PM Post #726 of 979

I was using SpinFits on my AirPods Pro 1. They worked significantly better than the stock Apple tips. But the opposite is true (for me) with the AirPods Pro 2. I tried SpinFits, Xelastic and a couple others. None of them fit as well or were as stable as the stock L tips. Apple very slightly changed the shape of the shells and they now actually seal well in my ears. They don’t feel like they’re sealed, but they are.

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2023 at 4:57 PM Post #727 of 979
I use the SpinFit CP360 tips with the adaptors that come on the Azla brand AirPods Pro tips. They end up being a hair longer too, so they go in just a hair deeper.

Jan 30, 2023 at 9:56 PM Post #728 of 979
Airpods for sale!
The tips are oval and tend to stay alot better than most, but Ive also never had a problem of buds/iems falling out of my ears.

Jan 30, 2023 at 10:51 PM Post #729 of 979
I use the SpinFit CP360 tips with the adaptors that come on the Azla brand AirPods Pro tips. They end up being a hair longer too, so they go in just a hair deeper.

I looked on Amazon for Azia AirPods Pro tip and didn’t see one with an adapter?

Jan 30, 2023 at 10:55 PM Post #730 of 979
I looked on Amazon for Azia AirPods Pro tip and didn’t see one with an adapter?
AZLA SednaEarfit MAX for Airpods Pro 2nd & 1st Gen (2 Pairs (Size SSS)) https://a.co/d/edtASzT

I got those and planned to use them, realized they were two pieces while taking them on and off, so tried the CP360 tips on the “adapters” and liked them best that way.

Spinfit sells their own AirPods tips, but idk how similar they are.

Jan 31, 2023 at 3:50 PM Post #731 of 979
AZLA SednaEarfit MAX for Airpods Pro 2nd & 1st Gen (2 Pairs (Size SSS)) https://a.co/d/edtASzT

I got those and planned to use them, realized they were two pieces while taking them on and off, so tried the CP360 tips on the “adapters” and liked them best that way.

Spinfit sells their own AirPods tips, but idk how similar they are.

Does the adapters allow you to use other tips than spinfits?

Jan 31, 2023 at 3:57 PM Post #732 of 979
Does the adapters allow you to use other tips than spinfits?
Yes, as long as they aren’t too long. Most tips won’t fit the charging case.

Feb 1, 2023 at 8:15 PM Post #733 of 979
Is anyone using AirPods Pro 2 with Windows 11? I've been through two RealTek USB adapters (BT 5.0) and an Intel AX210 PCIe card (BT 5.3), and the APP2 have horrible connectivity issues with all of them, including poor range and cutting out. They're unusable with the same equipment that works great with AirPods Max, AirPods 2nd gen, and a host of other BT headphones/earbuds from Bose, Sony, EarFun, etc. I've tried disabling the Windows 11 AAC codec, but that didn't help anything. The same APP2 work great with my iPhone, Apple TV, and Samsung tablet. Thus, I think this is a very weird incompatibility between Windows and the APP2, but I'd be interested to hear what others have experienced.

Feb 20, 2023 at 9:04 PM Post #734 of 979
In the APP2, I think I may have found my new favorite portable headphone or earphone for everyday use (as opposed to critical listening). I just picked up a set today.

And this coming from a person whose previous favorite TWS was the Sony WF-1000XM4 (which I still have), and who has had (and again, still have) the first-gen APP for 18 months. The APP2 is a clear step up from the APP1, and is more convenient for me to use than the Sony.

Feb 21, 2023 at 8:30 AM Post #735 of 979
In the APP2, I think I may have found my new favorite portable headphone or earphone for everyday use (as opposed to critical listening). I just picked up a set today.

And this coming from a person whose previous favorite TWS was the Sony WF-1000XM4 (which I still have), and who has had (and again, still have) the first-gen APP for 18 months. The APP2 is a clear step up from the APP1, and is more convenient for me to use than the Sony.

This is what I'm afraid of, the XM4 is my daily and I just gave my OG APP to my teenager, must resist buying APP2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back