Apologies
Jul 2, 2006 at 12:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

skyline889

Headphoneus Supremus
Dear Head-Fiers,

I would like to formally apologize for my posting of late. I've been needlessly posting rubbish and thread-crapping on a certain other user here.

I apologize to those who have had to sift through my rubbish and to those whose threads I've gone off-topic in. I would also like to apologize to the Moderators and Administrators on this site for having to delete many of crude posts. I have talked it over with the user I was feuding with, and we have worked things out and have agreed to communicate in a more neighborly manner. I will try my hardest from now on to keep all of my posts civil tongued, and hopefully we'll all be able to proceed amicably.

-David

Jul 2, 2006 at 1:13 AM Post #2 of 11
It takes a lot to step up and admit ones shortcomings. I commend you on this. I know of who you speak, and am glad you've talked and worked through the problem. I was far older than you before I was able to see my own faults, let alone admit to any. You just took a giant step to becoming a better man!
I myself have gotten involved in pettiness on this forum, and am trying to steer clear of it, as it's just not how I want to act.

Jul 2, 2006 at 1:16 AM Post #3 of 11
You are not alone once in a while sometimes we get things a little harsh...but at least you acted the right way offering your apologies...

Jul 2, 2006 at 2:04 AM Post #4 of 11
I thought you said you had worked over the problems with this certain user before.
tongue.gif

Seriously though, it takes courage to admit a problem. It is the first (and hardest) step of the 12 step program.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 2, 2006 at 2:09 AM Post #5 of 11
The second step is to send an small contribution to me and Mike (Pink Floyd) in a secret green evelope....
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
must be below the Orpheus price but over the R-10 price, more or less...We are not so greedy
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jul 2, 2006 at 2:45 AM Post #8 of 11
See, this is what Head-fi community is all about.

This is great and a standard for us all.

Jul 2, 2006 at 2:46 AM Post #9 of 11
don't sweat it, the Curse You thread has survived worse crappage
tongue.gif
keep posting and enjoy the boards/hobby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back