Anyone watch Supernatural?
Jul 28, 2007 at 11:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

WhatMACHI

500+ Head-Fier
Im just getting into this series. And im enjoying it so far. But one thing that ive noticed is that every mother of young children in the movie is HAWT!!

I want to move to a town with endless beautiful women :p

Jul 28, 2007 at 11:51 AM Post #2 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by WhatMACHI /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Im just getting into this series. And im enjoying it so far. But one thing that ive noticed is that every mother of young children in the movie is HAWT!!

I want to move to a town with endless beautiful women :p

That would basically be any town on TV..

Jul 28, 2007 at 1:18 PM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheVinylRipper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That would basically be any town on TV..

I suppose so. But i tend to stay away from drama's etc etc so the shows i watch usually dont have the "perfect" town in terms of appearance :p Even Prison Break have their not so pretty people :p

Jul 30, 2007 at 1:03 PM Post #4 of 7
Yes I watched Supernatural. It's quite interesting in the 1st season, but somewhat wander in 2nd, but although there are few good ones too, and I think the season finale was good too.

Yes, in order to be a female cast in Supernatural, you gotta be hot. My girlfriend digs Sam. She reckons he's so cute. I have to say that I agree with her, lol.

But so far, TV series that is almost always consistently good is House Md. That's probably one of the best TV shows I've ever watched. Do watch it if you haven't.

Jul 30, 2007 at 1:27 PM Post #5 of 7
There are ugly people on TV?
blink.gif
People need to ride my bus.

Hell there's a show called Beautiful People.

Jul 30, 2007 at 1:35 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_mocok /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes I watched Supernatural. It's quite interesting in the 1st season, but somewhat wander in 2nd, but although there are few good ones too, and I think the season finale was good too.

I agree wrt comparisons between Seasons 1 & 2. I got the feeling during season 2 that the writers were looking for the reason for season #3, which we finally saw in the season 2 finale.

I have to admit that I'm a bit tired of the whole resurrection thing. I guess it goes hand-in-hand with the "supernatural" genre, but I had enough of it with seven seasons of BTVS and five of Angel.

Still, it's one of the better-than-mediocre shows out there.

Jul 30, 2007 at 8:16 PM Post #7 of 7
I was hooked on the first season and then the second season wandered off to much for my taste. One thing that did stay content was the hot girls. I don't watch TV for hot girls though lol. Although I did watch Buffy the last few seasons just to get a glimpse of Willow kissing a girl, even though the show itself had been dull for quite awhile. How many times can you watch a hot girl do high kicks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back