Anyone using netflix???
Sep 8, 2020 at 5:44 PM Post #16 of 22
Shamefully to admit, but my DVD subscription was canceled last month. I believe I must have been one of the only few humans on earth who still had DVDs' shipped to their home. Now, it's all streaming because it's nearly free with my T-Mobile account, and when Netflix streaming won't do, there's Amazon and Disney+.

Sep 8, 2020 at 7:15 PM Post #17 of 22
I like renting Blu Ray Discs from Netflix. It seems like the sound quality is better. I can’t confirm it and maybe it’s my imagination. Also with some Blu Ray, you get the bonus features like the bloopers that I can giggle at.

Oct 11, 2020 at 1:24 PM Post #18 of 22
I've tried both Lovefilm and Netflix, and Netflix is better. Neither are great for watching the latest blockbusters, so they don’t really replace your local DVD rental place. Where Netflix won it for me is that it’s got a load of TV series and comedy shows rather than being all about films. Bear in mind I don’t have Sky or Virgin; I just have Freeview Lite. Netflix – combined with iPlayer – probably constitute more of our viewing than broadcast TV. Also I use torrent sites to watch the latest movies

Oct 11, 2020 at 1:29 PM Post #19 of 22
I have Netflix. Love it. I get it included with my t-mobile service.

Dec 13, 2020 at 12:59 AM Post #20 of 22
Maybe I’m crazy or just bonkers but instead of watching Netflix which I do have, I’m watching Disney Plus (Disney’s streaming)

I can’t believe how much I’m in love with Disney movies !

I am now a Disney fan boy. I’m now a convert. I’ve become radicalized and now obsessed !

Jan 4, 2021 at 5:28 AM Post #21 of 22
We have Netflix through our Xfinity account I got through comcast customer service. I have set up three different Netflix profiles for parents, a teen and a 12-year-old. Where Netflix won it for me is that it’s got a load of TV series and comedy shows rather than being all about films

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2021 at 12:29 PM Post #22 of 22
I just watched Chef movie (second viewing) on Netflix streaming. Jon Favreau stars in it and he’s actually great. Personally I think he’s a great actor.

82E804B7-CEC8-4A4D-832E-E3414E475D54.jpeg

Jon Favreau also has a Chef cooking show too on the Netflix streaming and it’s also pretty good.

56AD7DD5-2C15-4811-8AF9-467D970ABCAD.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back