Anyone tried the Astro A40s ?
Feb 14, 2008 at 5:12 AM Post #2 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by CrackerJack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would like to have an opinion of some1 who knows what he or her is talking about thanks

hdtvarcade.com go to the audio section.. Theres a thread about a guy who has one to review. He gives some impressions.

Feb 14, 2008 at 5:31 AM Post #3 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by kool bubba ice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hdtvarcade.com go to the audio section.. Theres a thread about a guy who has one to review. He gives some impressions.

I read that thread . One guy said he preferred the trittons and the other the a40s . I would buy it for the amp cuz it helps to hear people talking

Feb 14, 2008 at 5:40 AM Post #4 of 36
Quote:

Anyway mike i couldn't be more gratefull of all the advice you gave me but still i might as well get the freakin a40s which up to now seem to be perfect in every way but i dunno about sq though

Feb 14, 2008 at 5:40 AM Post #5 of 36
Quote:

I read that thread . One guy said he preferred the trittons and the other the a40s . I would buy it for the amp cuz it helps to hear people talking

Yes.. While all the others disagreed..

Feb 14, 2008 at 5:52 AM Post #8 of 36
Quote:

Anyway mike i couldn't be more gratefull of all the advice you gave me but still i might as well get the freakin a40s which up to now seem to be perfect in every way but i dunno about sq though

Nah.. It's cool.. The A40's are one of the few gaming headsets I'd recommend.. One of their reps posted in the thread I linked you to.. Nice guy..Very informative & honest. He said they modeled their headphone after the Sen 555..

Feb 14, 2008 at 6:00 AM Post #10 of 36
Quote:

Very much though.. Shes gorgeous..

If you got extra time read this :» Blog Archive » Review: Astro Gaming - A40 Headset and Mixer

The dude preferred it over his 300 $ 5.1 ligitech speaker system !
biggrin.gif

Feb 14, 2008 at 6:02 AM Post #11 of 36
Quote:

Nah.. It's cool.. The A40's are one of the few gaming headsets I'd recommend.. One of their reps posted in the thread I linked you to.. Nice guy..Very informative & honest. He said they modeled their headphone after the Sen 555..

Do you recall the page though ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back