Anyone seen disturbed?
Jun 9, 2005 at 6:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Alexa

New Head-Fier
Has anyone seen disturbed lately? His real name is Anirudh. He visits this board a lot even though he barely posts. I think he bought an amp from one of the members here before.

I'm his girlfriend and I haven't heard from him from the past week... he's been missing from the 1st. And I don't think he has read any of my e-mails because I don't have any replies.

On the 1st morning, he was supposed to wait for my phone call, but he never picked up. And all of a sudden, his sister has started hanging up on me.

I'm really really worried that something's happened to him and his family doesn't want me to know. One of our friends hasn't heard from him since last week either.

I'm having trouble calling him because I'm out of the country and I have to dial 100 times before the call goes through... which is useless anyway.

If anyone has heard from him please let me know. Or e-mail me... alexine@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2005 at 10:51 AM Post #2 of 7
This kind of reminds me of another member who posted a thread about a friend of his that went missing, unfortunately I have no idea what became of that situation. I don't think I can be of any help in yours, but I wholeheartedly hope your situation improves and this individual turns up. Is there anyone else you know at HeadFi that knows this person?

Late,
Abe

Jun 10, 2005 at 2:59 AM Post #4 of 7
Thanks for the info.

If anyone is still in contact with him, please let me know.

And keep him in yoru prayers
frown.gif

Jun 10, 2005 at 3:50 AM Post #5 of 7
Pictures and a location would help.

Jun 11, 2005 at 12:26 AM Post #6 of 7
He lives in the UAE. I don't think any members on this board lives there.

But just in case they do... he's Indian (has a thick accent as well and has a somewhat dark complexion), is around 5'6 to 5'7 (166cms). He's actually not too tall, but he looks that way because his hair stands up naturally.

He weighs around 80kgs, has a pot belly, dark hair, large dark eyes and wears eye glasses.

He's currently 21 by the way, but a lot of people say he looks older.

I don't have a picture since I'm abroad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back