Anyone play dead island?
Feb 17, 2012 at 10:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

keosan24

Head-Fier
Ive bought the game about a week ago but due to sports and such i havent had the time to play it since first beat the game and im now at level 30 on the ps3. whats your guys take on the game? also what are some of your favorite weapons to kill zombies ?

Feb 17, 2012 at 11:10 PM Post #2 of 4
The game is rigged against you, with enemies appear right behind/beside you, terribly cheap deaths, lots of backtracking, random annoying glitches, and weak (for some characters) special abilities. But it does increase the fun factor, since you get the feeling that you can be completely torn to fleshy bits at any moment. I used elemental/poison-modded Machetes and swords.

But I never finished the game. On 360 or PC. Cause my Third Act saves became corrupted, apparently due to storing too many items with a certain NPC. From what I've read, this still has yet to fixed, even though the publisher claimed it has in an update. I don't know if the same issue arises on PS3, but this alone makes me recommend against purchasing it for anyone who hasn't.

Feb 17, 2012 at 11:15 PM Post #3 of 4
true the game is very difficult which is why i play coop online rather then one player, dont know if the zombies change from one to coop but its hard none the less. yeah my game file corrupted too but i was able to start over around the same level and chapter and just went from there.  its alot more fun online because you actually have somewhat of a chance if a group of zombies suddenly appear instead of dieing three-four times just trying to take them all out only to have zombies respawn behind you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back