Anyone liking the TV show "Dexter"?
Jan 31, 2010 at 9:35 PM Post #17 of 27
I tried to like it and gave it many chances, when the L word was on before it.
still love the L word.

Jan 31, 2010 at 10:38 PM Post #19 of 27
Dexter is my favorite show.

Season 1 and 4 are my favorites. 2 was good, but Jimmy Smits and lame storylines killed season 3.

I really miss Sgt. James Doakes (Erik King). He was a great character and funny as hell.

Jan 31, 2010 at 11:31 PM Post #21 of 27
Love the show! I still haven't watched season 4 cause I have no showtime
frown.gif

The moral part of it is what intrigues me as well, as it is quite a toss up for lots of people. And if you watch the seasons more than once, you really start to notice many of the hidden themes of the show. I can't tell as I don't want to ruin the show
biggrin.gif

Feb 1, 2010 at 3:37 AM Post #22 of 27
Anyone here watch Weeds or Californication? I love both of those shows as well, I can't wait for their next seasons. I think I will try out watching true blood after finishing dexter.

Feb 1, 2010 at 4:43 AM Post #23 of 27
Dexter is great. As everyone else has said, skip season three. You will want to watch it, but trust us. Was a waste of 12 hours of my life.

Feb 1, 2010 at 6:26 PM Post #25 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by roadtonowhere08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I really miss Sgt. James Doakes (Erik King). He was a great character and funny as hell.

I personally found him to be the worst actor in the series so far. I was happy to see him leave. I remember this particular scene where he was supposed to be angry about something, so he turned 'angrily' and walked off. It looked so bad that I laughed out loud.

Overall a very good series, I enjoy the moral dilemmas and Dexter as a character is very interesting. Season 1 was the best though. Can't wait to see how season 5 turns out.

Feb 1, 2010 at 10:28 PM Post #27 of 27
I agree the ending to season 4 was awesome, never seen that coming. Can't wait until season 5!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back