Anyone know of photography sites to buy/sell gear?
Jan 7, 2009 at 5:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Jussei

1000+ Head-Fier
Hello all,

I've been searching for photography sites that have decent buy/sell forums. I've had good luck buying and selling gear on eBay, but I'd like to have other sources.
Anyone out there have any good sites they visit to buy/sell gear?
I've found a few sites, but they are all Nikon or Canon based. I've been a Sony/Minolta follower for awhile and it seems (understandably) that finding this gear is significantly more difficult.

Jan 7, 2009 at 6:10 PM Post #3 of 11
You'll have to actually sign up for a subscription to use the Buy/Sell parts of the forum, which costs money, but the Buy/Sell community over at FredMiranda is pretty nice. You only need to subscribe to create threads, so if you're only looking to buy, you can read the threads and PM thei respective OP's.

Jan 7, 2009 at 6:37 PM Post #4 of 11
Cool, thanks for the tip. I'll be checking the site out tonight.
As long as the subscription fee isn't too high, I wouldn't be opposed to that since it'd be really nice having another option for purchasing gear.

Jan 7, 2009 at 6:51 PM Post #5 of 11
This should have been posted in Gear-Fi
wink.gif
, but KEH is a great used camera site. There is also Photo.net, which has a classified section.

Jan 7, 2009 at 7:19 PM Post #6 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by meat01 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This should have been posted in Gear-Fi
wink.gif
, but KEH is a great used camera site. There is also Photo.net, which has a classified section.

Sorry, I always forget about that section.
Thanks for the photo.net link

Jan 10, 2009 at 7:05 AM Post #11 of 11
Good Lord, all of us already know about KEH, huh? Cool. Yes, another (late) vote.
Photogon might be good as well, although on audiogon, sometimes people are a little wary if you don't have a handful of successful sales behind you. Whatever, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back