Anyone know a good place to look at headphones in the baltimore area?
Aug 29, 2003 at 5:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

BoardC3

500+ Head-Fier
Hey i dont get a chance to travel much but im going to baltimore every week for a while becuase i just had sinus surgery and i have to go up there for check ups and was just wondering if anyone knew of a good place to check out some decent phones.
thanks alot,
chris

Jan 30, 2008 at 2:26 PM Post #4 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by soupy
pay a visit to hirsch's house

If you can travel another 40 miles or so down to the DC area, you're welcome to drop by.

Apr 21, 2008 at 10:45 AM Post #5 of 8
http://www.tweeter.com/corp/index.js...cator&state=MD

you gotta check this place out:
Gramophone Ltd410-821-5600
10801 Tony Dr. Towson MD 21285
I don't know how many cans they have. Just call 'em up and find out. It's worth a visit because they have alot of very cool high end stereo stuff along withsome awsome home theatre showrooms.

those are my two favorite places to hang out
600smile.gif

I'm sure there are more. I'm just not sure who they are. I'm sure someone will come along and post a few more places.

Jul 21, 2009 at 4:48 AM Post #6 of 8
Thanks alot for the help, hirsch i wish i could but im going with my dad brother and friend and i dont think they could handle another 2 hours on top of the 12 hours were already ddriving in 2 days, but thanks alot for the invite. Towson is right on the way back so i think ill try and stop by there.
thanks again everyone
chris

Apr 11, 2010 at 3:43 PM Post #7 of 8
actually DC is only ~45 min from bmore when the traffic is good
280smile.gif

Apr 21, 2010 at 10:52 PM Post #8 of 8
oh yeah, tweeter has a good selection of sennheiser stuff. The one in towson is next to a Compusa, Linen's and Things, bank, and CVS...just to help you spot it. Pretty close to the big shopping mall actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back