Anyone in the Worthing area with Creative Aurvana Live's, Koss Pro DJ100's or Sony XB500/700's which i could test out?
Jan 11, 2012 at 3:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

acme15

New Head-Fier
hey guys, i have ordered XB700's from amazon only for them to go out of stock after i place my order due to an incorrect stock level report, and then i cancelled and ordered the DJ100's, only for the same thing to happen... Starting to give up hope, the headphones above are the three that i am interested in (i appreciate the fact that they all have fairly different sound signatures, but yeeeahh... ) And i was wondering if there is anyone near Worthing (West Sussex) who has any of those cans and would be willing to let me come and try them out? 

I'm a student, so spending £50 - £70 on headphones is a big deal for me :frowning2:

Any other similar cans (price range, good bass, good overall clarity) would be nice to try out too, as i am kinda desperate for new 'phones right now xD

Jan 11, 2012 at 4:15 PM Post #2 of 2
I'm beginning to sound like a broken record around here, but in this price range you should consider the Creative Aurvana Live and Sony MDR ZX700's.  The CAL's will be warmer, with more emphasis on the bass.  The Sony's will be fairly balanced.

Edit:  Ha! Totally missed the CAL's in your title.  Are they out of stock too?  At least I gave you one more option. 
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back