Anyone here that can fix a broken, modded, 7th gen ipod classic?
Feb 22, 2023 at 2:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Tylerdurden389

New Head-Fier
Hi, I've had 2 people here help me before, but the last person hasn't answered my emails and my device has been bricked for nearly a year now. It had some playback issues for a while where songs would skip over and go sometimes a dozen songs ahead before it played another song, and also there was a line going through the screen. Now it won't even turn on even if fully charged. I think someone here told me that as I get closer to filling up the hard drive to its max capacity, technical issues can occur. Of the 256gb on it, I've used about 160 of it. Also, the last time it was fixed, all the songs disappeared and I had to put everything back on (which I keep on my external HDD's) and this time I chose not to put some videos/clips on it, as they take up more space. So I'm not even sure if the "closer to max capacity" was ever the issue, since it bricked on me only a month or 2 later anyway.

Any help would be much appreciated. I've got pictures saved that I found here that showed tons of mp3 players that all go from low to premium grade, but on top of not being able to afford the good stuff, I know nothing of any of the other interfaces, since I'm used to apple's itunes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back