Anyone here gonna pick up a pair of Justin Bieber beats?
Sep 30, 2010 at 12:28 AM Post #22 of 44
Fer all mah super freakeh homeboyz out there...I'm gonna be like all dat walkin down da hood with mah Bieber Beatz. All da ladiez gonnah beh liek...daaayyyyyuuuummmmmm

LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 30, 2010 at 12:45 AM Post #23 of 44
I dont mean to bash mr bieber, but I really do not know who hangs around with him and manages him, i feel so bad for that kid because he thinks he is a talented singer and says it often.  Its really sad.  He did a commercial recently where he sang happy birthday...it was so bad i didnt know what to do with myself

Its clear nobody who works at monster or for Dre is allowed to come here to head fi at all.  Its totally apparent they really dont care that anyone with the ability to google knows their products are trash and getting worse as time goes by lol

Sep 30, 2010 at 12:59 AM Post #24 of 44

Quote:
I dont mean to bash mr bieber, but I really do not know who hangs around with him and manages him, i feel so bad for that kid because he thinks he is a talented singer and says it often.  Its really sad.  He did a commercial recently where he sang happy birthday...it was so bad i didnt know what to do with myself

Its clear nobody who works at monster or for Dre is allowed to come here to head fi at all.  Its totally apparent they really dont care that anyone with the ability to google knows their products are trash and getting worse as time goes by lol

Maybe they can shape the BieberBeats like a couple of Zanex Bars...we all know how untalented child stars turn out.

Sep 30, 2010 at 1:10 AM Post #26 of 44

Quote:
LMAO this is one of the best posts I've seen since I registered here lololol

what, since last week? haha, nah it was pretty funny. this is truly sick (in a bad way) so much gimmick on tat side of the market. the headphones, just like the music, are all 'style' and no substance. gotta love the purple. my JH13 are purple, but not like that.

Sep 30, 2010 at 4:51 AM Post #28 of 44
Sep 30, 2010 at 9:06 AM Post #29 of 44
Im not a bieber fan, but you have to admit the kid is talented.  Besides that...........

do yall think he cares if you diss him or his IEMs?  He is WAY richer than
anyone on this board.  LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back