anyone heard of skullcandy?
Aug 15, 2007 at 5:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

Leoml88

Head-Fier
i have a bestbuy giftcard with $26 so I've been looking for something to get, and I need some decent portable closed headphones. The thing is, they only have crappy brands, and then they have $500 shures, so the headphone thing may not work out.

However, they also have skullcandy brand headphones which I automatically dismissed because they sound like some bad computer gaming headphones. However, in terms of size and the type of phones I want, they seem good. I was just wondering if anyone can comment on the sound quality

Aug 15, 2007 at 6:14 PM Post #5 of 20
Want to know about skullcandies, eh?

One time, the head-fi community managed to make one guy run over them with his truck because they were so bad, IIRC.

All you need to know.

Aug 15, 2007 at 6:27 PM Post #6 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by jbloudg20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
has anyone heard of the search function?

That is the best comeback I've heard in ages here.
biggrin.gif

Aug 15, 2007 at 6:30 PM Post #7 of 20
I've tried 3 or 4 Skullcadys models, including the higher quality ones. They all suck. The definitely don't worth the money and they look cheap made.
I'll suggest you to look somewhere else ...

Aug 17, 2007 at 3:09 AM Post #11 of 20
uhh, yeah we have heard of it don't worry. See, the reason people at head-fi don't talk about it, is not the fact they have not discovered this hidden jewl, it is the fact that they wish not to express their feelings on these fine products...I think.

Aug 17, 2007 at 7:49 AM Post #12 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Skullcandy are best.

Yes of course. If GOD is rapping on the street corner, he will want a pair of SkullCandy cause it'll make HIM looks cool
wink.gif

Aug 17, 2007 at 7:53 AM Post #13 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes of course. If GOD is rapping on the street corner, he will want a pair of SkullCandy cause it'll make HIM looks cool
wink.gif

And on the eight day, God created the Skullcandy. Amen.

Aug 17, 2007 at 7:54 AM Post #14 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by saboteur1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Want to know about skullcandies, eh?

One time, the head-fi community managed to make one guy run over them with his truck because they were so bad, IIRC.

All you need to know.

A quick search, and voula (Bad spelling)!

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showpo...8&postcount=10

Aug 17, 2007 at 8:01 AM Post #15 of 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back