ANYONE HAVE THE Blue Mo-Fi HEADPHONES?
Aug 26, 2017 at 10:17 AM Post #2 of 3
does anyone have the
Blue Microphones Mo-Fi
are they great or no?
if amazing or great-why?
Just noticed this thread. I'm just rediscovering these now. I've had them for about 2 years. They got a bit of use early on, but have languished in the cabinets for some time. Since I just bought the Hugo 2, I've been cycling through all of the old headphones and this one was a pleasant surprise. It sounds amazing with the amp off straight from the Hugo2. They have a high end sound with clear vocals and decent instrument separation. The soundstage is intimate and pleasing to my ears. I'd compare it to my Ether C with a bit more body.

I will say that they are still a bit clunky to wear and the clamp is snug, but they have been a bit of a revelation and have re-entered my desktop rotation I would not say that they are great for travel, besides the fact that they have a tremendous seal and isolation. .For what they cost, they have proven to be a good value.

Aug 26, 2017 at 5:31 PM Post #3 of 3
I have these and absolutely love them. Something about the Blue house sound makes music very enjoyable. I honestly love the tension knob where you can adjust clamping force. It actually allows you to find the ideal pressure to bring the best out of them when you start experimenting with it. I own the isine20 and these still get regular use because music just sounds so damn great through them. They're a fun neutral voice but can be made bassy with the on+ mode.

I do love them on airplanes for movies. Just tighten the clamp and the seal for isolation becomes very good.

IMHO they're a great value right now and an overlooked gem of versatility, durability, portability and high sound quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back