Anyone Have Experience Ordering From Music Dynamic Audio
May 1, 2010 at 6:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

jant71

Headphoneus Supremus
May 1, 2010 at 7:23 PM Post #2 of 14
Wow, some of their prices are ridiculous. $40 for a Fiio E5? I'd rather eat the money.

No resellerratings but at least they accept paypal
wink.gif

May 1, 2010 at 9:42 PM Post #3 of 14
Well jant71, looks like I am your guinea pig since I just ordered something from them today. I tried to use my journalistic skills and thoroughly check them out. They seem legit, but I can't 100 percent vouch for them. But I guess in a week to two weeks I'll be able to let you know since I took the plunge (something I rarely do unless 100 percent sure about a company) and ordered from them. So, you can be patient or take the plunge like me. For some reason I think they're legit, but again, can't verify until a couple of weeks from now. They are a verified company with Paypal, however, if that's worth anything. I don't know?

May 1, 2010 at 10:35 PM Post #4 of 14
I'll be taking the plunge as well. The site was bookmarked in Firefox for a month waiting for impressions/info on the Radius. Flirted with the DBA-02 but after a couple impressions of both, I was able to make an informed choice. I even bought an $8 shipped fake EX700 to try out the form factor for something like the Radius or if Sony made an EX900 in that form. Nothing left to do but send the funds.

I guess the wait begins
smile.gif
!

May 1, 2010 at 10:46 PM Post #6 of 14
Did you get the cheap ex700 yet? And if so, how did it fit? You have big or small ear canals buddy?

May 1, 2010 at 11:30 PM Post #7 of 14
Yes, I have had the fake Sony for a while. I have medium ears and canals. For my ears the driver sits nestled nicely in the crevice in the bottom of my ear. Hard to take in-ear pics in a mirror but here goes...
P1010037-1.jpg

This is the fake flipped over to better simulate the radius. The Sony design is fairly straight and I actually welcome the Radius angled design(my canals angled in on a similar angle). Imagine the tube in the pic flattens to become the gold piece and the cable moves forward some off of the ear. For me, fairly similar to what you see above. I should be okay with them as far as fit goes.

May 2, 2010 at 2:10 AM Post #8 of 14
Yes, I think you will be okay jant71. That looks like a good fit. Thanks for the pic buddy!

@ thisbenjamin, well I'm not really worried that they will be a knockoff. The store is also listed on a reputable wholesaler website, plus the iem hasn't been out long enough to be made into a fake. There's no demand for it as of yet. And that is the right street price (not MSRP). So I'm feeling pretty positive about the purchase thus far.

May 2, 2010 at 1:35 PM Post #9 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by ericp10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well jant71, looks like I am your guinea pig since I just ordered something from them today. I tried to use my journalistic skills and thoroughly check them out. They seem legit, but I can't 100 percent vouch for them. But I guess in a week to two weeks I'll be able to let you know since I took the plunge (something I rarely do unless 100 percent sure about a company) and ordered from them. So, you can be patient or take the plunge like me. For some reason I think they're legit, but again, can't verify until a couple of weeks from now. They are a verified company with Paypal, however, if that's worth anything. I don't know?

@ericp,
popcorn.gif
hello ericp buddy,what have you gone and ordered now?
regular_smile .gif

May 2, 2010 at 4:18 PM Post #10 of 14
Quote:

Yes, I think you will be okay jant71. That looks like a good fit. Thanks for the pic buddy!

@ thisbenjamin, well I'm not really worried that they will be a knockoff. The store is also listed on a reputable wholesaler website, plus the iem hasn't been out long enough to be made into a fake. There's no demand for it as of yet. And that is the right street price (not MSRP). So I'm feeling pretty positive about the purchase thus far.

Think they will work well for you? I'm assuming you also got an email saying they will ship on Monday.

May 2, 2010 at 9:06 PM Post #11 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by lucozade /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@ericp,
popcorn.gif
hello ericp buddy,what have you gone and ordered now?
regular_smile .gif

LOL @ lucozade buddy.. I've ordered the Radius dual driver dynamic earphone. They were on my radar really right at the same time as the FX700. Read the reviews on them. They're ugly and I hear the fit is awkward, but both reviewers say the sound is just incredible!!

May 2, 2010 at 9:07 PM Post #12 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by jant71 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Think they will work well for you? I'm assuming you also got an email saying they will ship on Monday.

I got an email stating that the package is being processed @ jant71. So hopefully that means they will be shipping shortly.

Edit: Well, just read the email further and it says they have been shipped. Excellent!

May 3, 2010 at 4:29 PM Post #13 of 14
Quote:

LOL @ lucozade buddy.. I've ordered the Radius dual driver dynamic earphone. They were on my radar really right at the same time as the FX700. Read the reviews on them. They're ugly and I hear the fit is awkward, but both reviewers say the sound is just incredible!!

@ericp, he he, ericp buddy , i fought you would be in the honeymoon period with your fx700 a bit longer than this, but here you are about to be unfaithful to them already
devil_face.gif
wink_face.gif
popcorn.gif
lol........

i'll read up on them ericp,............ im getting into the music of rory gallagher at the moment buddy,do you know of him?, he was a blues guitarist/ singer in the 70s , who sadly died before his time.

May 3, 2010 at 5:09 PM Post #14 of 14
Yes @ luco... but I wouldn't say cheating, but adding to the party..lol. I'm and IEM wild man I admit!! But I'm about to settle down...lol

Never heard of Rory Gallagher, but I will look him up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back