Anyone have any impressions on the Aune T1?
Jul 21, 2013 at 4:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

chanman

Head-Fier
I just recently ordered one off of massdrop, the price was just too good. I have a couple weeks before it gets too me, figured i'd ask around to see what I can expect. Currently going to be paired with an AT ad-900, with potential upgrades being scouted for. 

Jul 22, 2013 at 9:40 AM Post #2 of 4
Googling Aune T1 and head-fi reveals this thread which has TONS of discussion: http://www.head-fi.org/t/633006/aune-t1-usb-tube-dac-amp-discussion-thread-see-first-post-for-faq
:)

Jul 23, 2013 at 10:28 AM Post #3 of 4
Ooh. Thanks. Not sure how i missed that. I was looking for something about this pairing specifically, but that's probably incredibly unlikely. Suppose i'll search the thread anyway. 

Jul 23, 2013 at 10:47 AM Post #4 of 4
In case this helps, I usually google the make/model of the device and put head-fi as a keyword, rather than using the head-fi site search engine.

Personally, I think amp/headphone synergy is so much of a personal thing that reading others' recommendations regarding it doesn't really help. But based on what I have read about the T1 and the price you got in that Massdrop sale (I was tempted to get one), I would imagine you'll be very happy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back