ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH AUDIOPHILE CHINA .COM
Oct 21, 2010 at 1:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

emin007

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone,
Let me start by saying they were great "PRE-SALE" this all changed when I paypal'd my payment.  I had a dozen emails before the sale then after sending the money I have sent nearly a dozen emails (which have gone unanswered till now) and SHOULD I START PANIKING???   PLEASE ADVISE...
THANK IN ADVANCE

Oct 21, 2010 at 1:54 AM Post #3 of 11
Yes can you elaborate on how that process works?  I've never used pay pal so I'm a real noob when it comes to the in's-in-out of paypal rights.  Thanks.
ps If I start a dispute will they use that as a excuse not to send the items?  I'm just a little confused why you would go through all that effort to grab the customer just to turn around and not respond to one email after the monies have been received.?.

Oct 21, 2010 at 2:05 AM Post #4 of 11
Sure, log in to PayPal and look for the dispute console. It will be one of the options.

Ask for a refund because you never received the item. PayPal will them contact them and you'll get a refund if you never received anything.

I don't know why a company wouldn't ship an item or tell you what's going on.

But at least you can get your money back.

Oct 21, 2010 at 5:38 AM Post #6 of 11
I was visiting Shanghai, and wanted to check out some of the staff that they were selling,

From the address it is in the very far from Shanghai city center. 
It would take me about 1.5 hours to reach and they seem to be operating out of home.

It is nice friendly guy on the phone, I never manage to make my way to visit him.

Oct 21, 2010 at 12:22 PM Post #7 of 11
I bought some amp from audiophilechina.com two years ago. After the payment, they made no response to my mails. So I couldn't know the tracking number, but anyway, I received the amp 11 days after the order.

Oct 21, 2010 at 4:56 PM Post #8 of 11
Thanks for the feedback
Update: Since I posted this forum and after 2 dozen emails he finally emailed me at 1:30 am my time pacific which is about 3:30 pm his time next day... He said he received my emails and if I still wanted the items and I told him sure... I will post my experience with the unit later... thanks

Aug 7, 2011 at 5:15 AM Post #9 of 11
I have emailed them 4 times over the last 10 as they will not answer. Seems weird when my email was that I wanted to buy one of their little dot mk V1+. I guess I'll give up. 
Its a pity because China has some awesome value products and it would be nice to have a one stop shop - which is the impression from the website. 
Looks can be deceiving, not recommended. 

Aug 7, 2011 at 8:29 AM Post #10 of 11
It took them a week to reply to my enquiry about a Little Dot  amp. Ordered  straight from Little Dot's David at the end. He replied to all my emails within an hour.

Aug 7, 2011 at 8:48 AM Post #11 of 11
I bought a yulong dac and took about 8 days to arrive, which was fine to me. If you are after little dot's products just buy from sword yang directly. google "little dot forum"  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back