Anyone have an Optimus 3400 PCD I can borrow for a shootout?
Oct 8, 2010 at 12:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

chadbang

Headphoneus Supremus
I know it's asking a lot since the old Optimus 3400 is considered a special player and is precious. But I was wondering if anyone isn't so Golem-like attached to their "precious" that they would consider letting me borrow one for a shootout against a Radio Shack Optimus 3450 portable cd player. One person here said they sounding that same and I would like to find out. I bought a beat up 3450 (which sounds quite good) and I would invest the time in getting another 3450 in better shape if its sound is up to par with the 3400. If it's not, then I'll keep waiting for a real 3400. That's why I'd like to do a shoot-out. I'll be willing to pay shipping to me, and back of course. So if any old-timers here would help me out, I'd appreciate it. Yes, I still listen to CDs!
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 9, 2010 at 11:43 AM Post #2 of 3
I have one but I'm at college right now and it's very far away. If you still don't have one by the time I'm home (probably around Thanksgiving), send me a message!

Oct 10, 2010 at 7:29 AM Post #3 of 3
I thought the 3400's claim to fame was that it was a portable CDP with a digital output? Are you using the digital coax (to a DAC), analog line-out, or headphone-out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back