Anyone have a cool keyring?
Jul 24, 2006 at 9:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

viator122

Headphoneus Supremus
I'm looking for a new keyring and I want it to be cooler than my current bottle opener keyring. So if you have a cool keyring, post a picture here and also let us know where we can get a hold of one. It could be something with just a cool design, something really unique or just something with an awesome design. So post what you have!

Jul 24, 2006 at 9:46 PM Post #3 of 32
I made my own which looked very similar to these:

cpu-back.jpg

cpu-front.jpg

It's cool in a geeky way. I also made one out of an old stick of SDRAM. I actually sold the CPU keyring I made but the SDRAM is still in use.
biggrin.gif

Jul 24, 2006 at 9:58 PM Post #4 of 32
how about a universal remote for nearly every remote enabled tV on earth?

It is tiny, about two inches by one inch, by one quarter inch...then you can choose what channel the d*** TVs are on in the airport lobby, the bar, and shut them off if you want quiet! Works fine, but is limited in range - usually works within ten feet or so. Will change channels, change volume, switch inputs, and mute, along with switch off. Will not switch them on, unless you have already sussed out which codes are used by switching it off first. Oh yeah, battery is included!

Cost? $1.97, on sale now at CYBERGUYS.com, ITEM #250 0256, KEYCODE: EC681526, SALE EXPIRES 8/03/2006

Regards
KYTGuy

Jul 24, 2006 at 11:23 PM Post #6 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by KYTGuy
how about a universal remote for nearly every remote enabled tV on earth?

It is tiny, about two inches by one inch, by one quarter inch...then you can choose what channel the d*** TVs are on in the airport lobby, the bar, and shut them off if you want quiet! Works fine, but is limited in range - usually works within ten feet or so. Will change channels, change volume, switch inputs, and mute, along with switch off. Will not switch them on, unless you have already sussed out which codes are used by switching it off first. Oh yeah, battery is included!

Cost? $1.97, on sale now at Xtremegeek.com

Regards
KYTGuy

is this for real? It sounds really cool but xtremegeek.com is not a site..

Jul 25, 2006 at 12:08 AM Post #7 of 32
Ms. Wonderful
Some of Ms. Wonderful's comments include: - "Don't feel bad honey, I forgot it was our anniversary too!" - "You don't need a glass, just go ahead and drink right out of the carton." - Your new secretary is cute! I bet she's smart too!
Mr. Wonderful
Product Description
"Here you take the remote as long as I am with you I don't care what we watch." - "You know honey why don't you just relax and let me make dinner tonight." - "Ahh can't your mother stay another week" - "The ball game really isn't that important I'd rather spend time with you." - "Let's just cuddle tonight" - "Actually I am not really sure which way to go, I'll turn in here and ask directions."

Delicious stereotyping now in keychain form!

I used to have a .50 caliber shell as a keychain too, but gimme a break.

Jul 25, 2006 at 1:25 AM Post #8 of 32
This is what I use as my keychain:

midnite_manager.gif

The Victorinox Midnite Manager - it's a small pocket knife but it also has a pen and a small light - it's incredible how often one can find use for something like this - especially the pen. Oh, and it has a small phillips head screwdriver too which is perfect for unscrewing a discman :)

Jul 25, 2006 at 3:05 AM Post #9 of 32
i have something from about 10 years that says
"blow the wistle on jack the hack."

and it has a skinny, shady cartoony guy wearing a shirt that says jack the hack and holding a flashlight

Jul 25, 2006 at 8:09 AM Post #11 of 32
I own one of these but it's not in my pocket...I like to keep my bundle of keys as small as possible in my pocket.

rotary%20key%20chain.jpg

It's a fully movable model of a rotary engine. The most ridiculously fun car engine ever made by man.

Otherwise, the Etymotic ER-20 earplugs in their case serve as the major anchor for my keychain.

Jul 25, 2006 at 10:51 AM Post #13 of 32
Vertigo-1 said:
rotary%20key%20chain.jpg

It's a fully movable model of a rotary engine. The most ridiculously fun car engine ever made by man.

QUOTE]

Whydo you say that? Irony? I ask this because it is a amazing design that produces amazing power for it's size/displacement. The mazda RX-8 produces more than 200horsepower from only 1300cubic centimeters(I don't know how much that is in inches... ) Try that with regular petrol engine.

Jul 25, 2006 at 1:51 PM Post #15 of 32
...Or... How about a RADAR "chirper", about the size of a car alarm fob - emits a radar frequency chirp when the button is pushed? Is great to get the Showoff in the (fill in the blank with a shi-shi car brand) that is on your tail to hit the binders - he is listening on the radar detector, don't cha know???

Available as a kit, from one of my kit mags...I'll get it later..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back