Anyone have a cool keyring?
Jul 25, 2006 at 8:21 PM Post #19 of 32
Quote:

...Or... How about a RADAR "chirper", about the size of a car alarm fob - emits a radar frequency chirp when the button is pushed? Is great to get the Showoff in the (fill in the blank with a shi-shi car brand) that is on your tail to hit the binders - he is listening on the radar detector, don't cha know???

I think that my friend may have had one of those. Little black thing, and when he pushed a button, it made this high-pitched beep that seemed to come from elsewhere in the room? I liked that thing...

Jul 25, 2006 at 9:43 PM Post #20 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by MASantos
Whydo you say that? Irony? I ask this because it is a amazing design that produces amazing power for it's size/displacement. The mazda RX-8 produces more than 200horsepower from only 1300cubic centimeters(I don't know how much that is in inches... ) Try that with regular petrol engine.

there were some rummors regarding the actual ability of the rx8/renesis engine's ability to make even 200HP...

200Hp from 1300cc in an atmo 4 stroke has been done neumerous times. look about the gsxr1300 forums.
if you will take the closer cousin to the rotary of a 2-stroke, then 200HP from 1300cc is a poor design when you are looking for max hp.

Jul 25, 2006 at 11:54 PM Post #22 of 32
this is mine http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/s...cfm/inum/12749 it sits right next to the mustang emblem
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 26, 2006 at 8:18 AM Post #25 of 32
A geeky friend of mine uses an old Macintosh ROM from the days when the ROM was on a removable stick. I thought it was pretty cool.

As for ones I've used, I had a carabiner from REI that I liked for a good while. These days, I use one from Mazdatrix. It's a small rotor (I have an RX-7) with a loop of steel cable through it. Really nice, and helpful when people ask just how the engine works.

Jul 26, 2006 at 8:26 AM Post #26 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vertigo-1
I own one of these but it's not in my pocket...I like to keep my bundle of keys as small as possible in my pocket.

rotary%20key%20chain.jpg

It's a fully movable model of a rotary engine. The most ridiculously fun car engine ever made by man.

Otherwise, the Etymotic ER-20 earplugs in their case serve as the major anchor for my keychain.

hey, where do i get one of those? i think i'd be a great present for my ricer friend!

Jul 26, 2006 at 8:29 PM Post #27 of 32
My Keychain Collection.

Edwood_UberKeychain_01.jpg

Started sometime in High School. People kept giving me keychains for some reason. So I kept them, and attached them to the previous keychain. And then attached another, and another, and another...

I don't actively shop for keychains, only buy ones that really interest me.

Otherwise, Most are freebies from tradeshows and such.

-Ed

Jul 26, 2006 at 10:16 PM Post #29 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by viator122
Right now I'm thinking of this one from the MoMa

That one is very cool, I've not even seen that before. This is the MoMa one I have:

m_13895.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back