Anyone have a 360!
May 7, 2006 at 7:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

Kasp3r

500+ Head-Fier
Im thinking of getting a 360. Alot of my friends have them and they look awesome. Oblivilon on 360 looks alot better then some of my friends pc. The controller is sweet. I came from a xbox and I loved it so much better then a ps2. So hopefully this 360 will be better then ps3. Im more online gamer, so thats why 360 is awesome.

Any comments, how you have 360, games, etc?

May 7, 2006 at 7:53 PM Post #2 of 21
XBOX 360 is very nice. My brother got it at costco. we have oblivion, dead or alive 4, madden, a racing game, and another game I forget. I like dead or alive 4, because I love fighting games...

May 7, 2006 at 8:03 PM Post #3 of 21
I have one for the last three months and rarely play it.Got cod2 ,pgr3 and graw but it just doesnt do anything for me,i think im loosing my interest in gaming.Il see what the run down is from E3 but im pretty sure im going to sell it.

May 7, 2006 at 8:05 PM Post #4 of 21
Check out this thread to find a bunch of 360 owners:
http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=148663

Oblivion is hands down the best game on the system right now imo, it's one of those games that you daydream about playing while your stuck at work, until you put about 100 or so hours on it and everything starts feeling redundant. PGR was pretty fun too but I kinda lost interest after going through the game once, it'll only take you about 10 hours. Kameo was alright, although I never felt the desire to go back and finish the game. I bought DOA but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

May 7, 2006 at 8:05 PM Post #5 of 21
I've played the 360 and know quite a bit about it, and it's all come to one conclusion: disappointment. There's simply not enough quality games out for it yet, although this could be because it doesn't cater for my tastes (I like Animal Crossing, Nintendogs etc etc). Oblivion looks pretty cool though.

May 7, 2006 at 8:31 PM Post #6 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cjattwood
I've played the 360 and know quite a bit about it, and it's all come to one conclusion: disappointment. There's simply not enough quality games out for it yet, although this could be because it doesn't cater for my tastes (I like Animal Crossing, Nintendogs etc etc). Oblivion looks pretty cool though.

^ +1

I own one, was a Christmas gift from my girlfriend. If it wasn't for that, I'd have sold it a long time ago for a new amp or another set of cans.
tongue.gif

May 7, 2006 at 8:56 PM Post #7 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cjattwood

that will all change once Halo 3 comes out
biggrin.gif

May 7, 2006 at 9:00 PM Post #8 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oistrakh
that will all change once Halo 3 comes out
biggrin.gif

halo 3 will be sweeet!

May 7, 2006 at 9:36 PM Post #9 of 21
I got all excited because i thought this thread was about the Ferrari

biggrinyoyo.gif

May 7, 2006 at 10:14 PM Post #10 of 21
Yes.

But it stopped working today, so i think i have to send it in for replacement, but im waiting on the tech support email.
mad.gif

On a good note, I was really happy with it before that.

May 8, 2006 at 12:49 AM Post #11 of 21
frown.gif
I have 300 bucks... only 170 dollars more for the premium package andoblivion

May 8, 2006 at 1:36 AM Post #12 of 21
I want one so bad when it first came out, but now when I see them at Sam's Club, I no longer have the urge to check the bundle out. But I'll be attending this year's E3 to see if there are any worthy games that could only play on the xbox 360. As for now, Oblivion runs pretty good on my dual Opteron.

May 8, 2006 at 2:30 AM Post #13 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mohjong
I want one so bad when it first came out, but now when I see them at Sam's Club, I no longer have the urge to check the bundle out. But I'll be attending this year's E3 to see if there are any worthy games that could only play on the xbox 360. As for now, Oblivion runs pretty good on my dual Opteron.

you're going to E3? how?

May 8, 2006 at 7:18 AM Post #15 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oistrakh
you're going to E3? how?

Either works in the industry directly, or knows some that does. Or you can pay $500 and get in.

After going to E3 for nearly every year since it started (including last year), they rejected my pre-registration for some reason this year. Idiots.

-Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back