Anyone got XBOX Live?
Jul 19, 2009 at 6:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

Benaiir

1000+ Head-Fier
Hey, just wondering if any Head-Fi'ers play XBL. If you guys do, maybe we can get some games going... Head-Fi'ers only
biggrin.gif
... I know thechungster has Live, as I've already added him (Didn't play him yet or talk to him but I need to!).

So, what I'm asking you guys to do is:

1: List your gamertag, unless too profantic. Mine is SHANKd1
2: List what games you play. I personally play Call of Duty 4, Halo 3, and Team Fortress 2. COD WaW was just horrible.
3: List when you play. If we want to get a game going, we need to get the most convenient time. Please make things easier on me by changing it to EST. I really don't know what time it is in everyone's area.

Maybe we can get some games going.

Jul 19, 2009 at 9:42 PM Post #4 of 18
I play CoDWaW and a bit of Halo 3. I'm Doktor Device.

I guess I could whip out CoDquad for a game with some head-fiers.

anyway, Benaiir, I love CoDWaw. bolt action rifles are awesome.

Jul 20, 2009 at 2:00 AM Post #6 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by logwed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I play CoDWaW and a bit of Halo 3. I'm Doktor Device.

I guess I could whip out CoDquad for a game with some head-fiers.

anyway, Benaiir, I love CoDWaw. bolt action rifles are awesome.

Sorry, I've got a deep hatred for glitchy games... It makes me feel like they didn't bother... + Treyarch is terrible in general, that's why Infinity Ward broke off from them. I should seriously sell COD Waw before it becomes worhtless... $35 sounds fair.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivanrocks321 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I play gears of war and Halo 3. My gamertag is ivanlam3128

K, sending a friend request.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KONAKONA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll only tell mine if there are a bunch of people who play ferza.

That and if I get gold again, (Stupid MS rant here).

Wait for an amazon/buy.com deal... They sell fast though... 1 year could sell for $29 :O

Jul 20, 2009 at 2:10 AM Post #7 of 18
I usally hardcore game, but I decided to take the summer off. Its the first brake I took from gaming in probably 5 years. Im waiting for Modern Warfare 2 to come out. Then you will seeme on everyday again. My tag is KING STYLES 1

Jul 20, 2009 at 3:05 AM Post #9 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by gilency /img/forum/go_quote.gif
mine is (DNR)g361081
I play mainly COD (IV or V). I am OK but not spectacular.

Parentheses in your Gamertag? I used to play COD4, I've switched over to Halo3 though, since more people use mics. It's boring without.

Jul 20, 2009 at 3:16 AM Post #10 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Benaiir /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Parentheses in your Gamertag? I used to play COD4, I've switched over to Halo3 though, since more people use mics. It's boring without.

yes, DNR is my name tag. it means do not resuscitate...lol

Jul 20, 2009 at 7:45 AM Post #13 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Benaiir /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry, I've got a deep hatred for glitchy games... It makes me feel like they didn't bother... + Treyarch is terrible in general, that's why Infinity Ward broke off from them. I should seriously sell COD Waw before it becomes worhtless... $35 sounds fair.

K, sending a friend request.

Wait for an amazon/buy.com deal... They sell fast though... 1 year could sell for $29 :O

Buff that I used to get the one month cards but they stopped selling those because MS is being a money ho again.

Jul 20, 2009 at 5:19 PM Post #14 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by KONAKONA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Buff that I used to get the one month cards but they stopped selling those because MS is being a money ho again.

I actually find Microsoft pretty generous. I bought my XBL from a friend @ blockbuster.... 14-1month trials from GTA4 for 30...

COME ON YOU GUYS... I've got 6 friend requests waiting.

Jul 20, 2009 at 5:48 PM Post #15 of 18
Nice. I like this idea. Mine's the same as my screen name here on Headfi

I started playing Battlefield 1943 yesterday and I must say its quite a lot of fun for around 10-15 bucks (1200 points I think).

I play only during weekends however, and am a casual gamer, don't really take any of this all that seriously and spend hours on 'em. I havent tried GTA online yet, I also have Orange box and the original gears of war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back