Anyone got a Bantam Ba1000 here
Jun 30, 2006 at 11:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

TheMafioso

Head-Fier
Hi Guys,

I've accidently formatted my bantam ba1000-2g player's hard drive, now when i start the player, its showing an error that firmware image on hard drive in not valid

I've searched for this problem a bit on the internet, and i've found i could fix this problem, by copying file "FW_IMAGE.BIN", which is around 2MB's (contained in the system folder), from another bantam player.
Unfortunately i don't know anyone having a bantam player, so if anyone here has a bantam ba1000 player, please post here or PM me or get in touch via my email themafioso56@gmail.com.

Also If you know someone with Bantam player, please let me know, i would contact the member myself..

Regards

P.S. I know this player is a POS, but for my purpose i dosen't require to move it, so it does a fine job there.

Jul 1, 2006 at 12:08 AM Post #2 of 6
Jul 1, 2006 at 8:30 AM Post #4 of 6
^^Yeah, i know thing's a terrible POS, but still, as i mentioned, it would serve my purpose so i was looking to revive it.

Update: Found the file at banatam yahoo groups, thanx jpelg for the link
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 7, 2015 at 7:46 PM Post #5 of 6
I got one and I used to love it. Now, seems the batteries have gone on it. It works as long as it's plugged it to the charger. Took the back off and can't see how to replace the batteries let alone finding them.
Really loved this unit though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back