Anyone from the Philippines here?
Jul 24, 2013 at 11:57 PM Post #166 of 589
Quote:
Well the IE800 is okay with any unit but its sibilance is murderous...

A 40,000 peso IEM  with murderous sibilance? Not good.. BTW I thought they fixed that with the dual-chamber absorber?

Jul 25, 2013 at 10:21 AM Post #167 of 589
Quote:
A 40,000 peso IEM  with murderous sibilance? Not good.. BTW I thought they fixed that with the dual-chamber absorber?

I'm not really sure what those absorbers do... but its sibilance is murderous...

Aug 22, 2013 at 2:57 PM Post #172 of 589
May Grados na sa Egghead.. SR80i for 5k..

Aug 29, 2013 at 2:24 AM Post #174 of 589
Quote:

unfortunately, no..

the highend stores you're referring to are probably the apple stores. they do have some units available for testing but they usually only carry the mainstream ones like beats, sennheiser.. but those like hifi man or westone iems, those are rare.

there is one store i know of which i have been frequenting lately - egghead. some free promotion for them for filipinos here who are interested. they don't carry all the brands that are popular here like the hifi man or vsonic and stuff but they have a huge selection of headphones and iems - most of which even have demo units. I'm going there in a bit and i'm gonna pick up my TDK BA200s =p~

oo nga eh. halos wala din akong nakita sa lahat ng malls here in the philippines. naghahanap din sana ako ng medyo mura or custom earplugs. im sure IEMs rock my world. san kaya meron dito? dami kong nabasa. pwede din "daw" sa gumagawa ng hearing aid? im not so sure. pero if ever san kaya pwede? and i more thing. im new  
L3000.gif
freakin new about amps and i think i am planing to buy FiiO E11 and E10 combines w/ my iPod 3g nano and iPodtouch 4g. patulong naman para makagawa ako ng isang set. salamat :) Q.C. Bound dude \m/ Cheers 
beerchug.gif

Aug 29, 2013 at 2:54 AM Post #175 of 589
Quote:
oo nga eh. halos wala din akong nakita sa lahat ng malls here in the philippines. naghahanap din sana ako ng medyo mura or custom earplugs. im sure IEMs rock my world. san kaya meron dito? dami kong nabasa. pwede din "daw" sa gumagawa ng hearing aid? im not so sure. pero if ever san kaya pwede? and i more thing. im new  
L3000.gif
freakin new about amps and i think i am planing to buy FiiO E11 and E10 combines w/ my iPod 3g nano and iPodtouch 4g. patulong naman para makagawa ako ng isang set. salamat :) Q.C. Bound dude \m/ Cheers 
beerchug.gif

Pinakamagandang place to start ay Egghead sa Robinsons Galleria... Best selection and best choices. Also try going to the Philippine head-fiers website headphiles and checking out meets :) Also you can ask us or PM us anytime :)

Aug 29, 2013 at 3:22 AM Post #176 of 589
Quote:
Alam mo kabayan, sulit is subjective. Depends on your budget. You gotta understand that this hobby has endless satisfaction. Just as you thought you have the ultimate rig, hindi pa pala dahil may bago namang lalabas na mas maganda. For me, I find contentment with mine. Portable is portable, I use it for commuting and take it with me to put me to sleep. It will never rival a good desktop setup. If I had the dinero, I'll be having the JH13 but with the family and home expenses, I have to prioritize. Before I would get a ciem, I would make certain that my amp and source is up to par to warrant spending that amount of money. Like this moment, I am enjoying my Se215 and giving the w4r some rest. Se215 is $99.00 but I'm smiling. Ayan naman ay advise lang. You can do what you want.

ksc75smile.gif
 sa sobrang addict ko sa music and sa good sound of music natahimik nalang ako bigla 
atsmile.gif
 yes your right. walang katapusan to so be satisfied kung anong unit na meron ka. well. for me bubuo lang din naman ako ng isa for my travels and foe everyday use, sa work mostly at m as masarap na audio sa byahe long distance, jamin with friends. i love portable stuff. lagi kong bitbit yung x-mini ko kapag may lakad yung tropa or inuman sa kanto. well. iisa lang naman yung genre namin so kahit kaninong source gagamitin namin okay laNG 
popcorn.gif
 salamat sa mga advice mga tropa \m/

- dadalaw ako minsan sa Robinson. nabasa ko rin na andun na lahat halos yung hanap ng mga mata ko at yung kakasya sa budget ko. amps, headphonnes, IEMs and everything. i think hindi narin muna ako gagwa ng LOD ko
devil_face.gif

Aug 29, 2013 at 10:57 AM Post #177 of 589
Quote:
ksc75smile.gif
 sa sobrang addict ko sa music and sa good sound of music natahimik nalang ako bigla 
atsmile.gif
 yes your right. walang katapusan to so be satisfied kung anong unit na meron ka. well. for me bubuo lang din naman ako ng isa for my travels and foe everyday use, sa work mostly at m as masarap na audio sa byahe long distance, jamin with friends. i love portable stuff. lagi kong bitbit yung x-mini ko kapag may lakad yung tropa or inuman sa kanto. well. iisa lang naman yung genre namin so kahit kaninong source gagamitin namin okay laNG 
popcorn.gif
 salamat sa mga advice mga tropa \m/

- dadalaw ako minsan sa Robinson. nabasa ko rin na andun na lahat halos yung hanap ng mga mata ko at yung kakasya sa budget ko. amps, headphonnes, IEMs and everything. i think hindi narin muna ako gagwa ng LOD ko
devil_face.gif

Talk to the guys there kasi ang dami ng mga matutunan mo from just talking to them :)

Sep 1, 2013 at 6:49 AM Post #178 of 589
@ VisceriousZERO

Bro, haven't heard the TG334 but I've already audition both K3003 and IE800.

For me K3003 is way better than IE800.

K3003 has black background, airy highs without sibilance, better imaging, soundstage, balanced and non-grainy sound.

anu mas maganda sau? between the 3 (k3003, ie800 or tg334)

how much did you get your tg334? did you upgrade the cables?

btw I'm using sony walkman z1060 and flac files during audition

bka kc sayang pag nag-invest ako sa k3003 or ie800 kung mas maganda yun tg334

also does tg334 hisses on z1060?

tnx

Sep 1, 2013 at 7:10 AM Post #179 of 589
may bumili din ba ng x3 sa inyo? got mine last friday. ok sya. kaso umiinit pag 96khz na music yung papakinggan mo. lugi nga sa headphones e. stuck parin ako sa hd 439. looking forward to upgrade my cans soon 
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 1, 2013 at 10:12 AM Post #180 of 589
Quote:
@ VisceriousZERO

Bro, haven't heard the TG334 but I've already audition both K3003 and IE800.

For me K3003 is way better than IE800.

K3003 has black background, airy highs without sibilance, better imaging, soundstage, balanced and non-grainy sound.

anu mas maganda sau? between the 3 (k3003, ie800 or tg334)

how much did you get your tg334? did you upgrade the cables?

btw I'm using sony walkman z1060 and flac files during audition

bka kc sayang pag nag-invest ako sa k3003 or ie800 kung mas maganda yun tg334

also does tg334 hisses on z1060?

tnx

Hey hey!

Okay, I love the k3003, as it is one of the better "neutral" sounding IEMs. But if you want bass? Go for the IE800. My only gripe with the IE800 is the harsh highs. The way to tame them is to cut a bit of comply foam and put it in between the tips and earphone of the IE800. It tames the highs so the IEM is actually listenable.

But personally for me I'd go for the To Go! 334. Its a very musical IEM and makes me enjoy my music more. I have upgraded the cables for my FitEars several times but the 001 and 000 are the only ones I've personally tried with my 334s, since I upgraded to the 335.

I have to say the 334s I purchased in Japan for around $1.2k and it is VERY SENSITIVE so it hisses on most powerful amps.

Quote:
may bumili din ba ng x3 sa inyo? got mine last friday. ok sya. kaso umiinit pag 96khz na music yung papakinggan mo. lugi nga sa headphones e. stuck parin ako sa hd 439. looking forward to upgrade my cans soon 
smily_headphones1.gif

X3 is good, but yes umiitnit nga siya after extended periods of play time, so I don't really suggest it now for ultra-portability (as in put in your bag/pocket while moving around). For that I prefer the better-sounding (and higher priced) AK120.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back