Anyone from the Philippines here?
Mar 4, 2013 at 4:21 AM Post #106 of 589
Quote:
I'm an American who just happens to be in the Philippines right now.  Does that count for anything?

It does! Most Americans I know who visit the Philippines end up staying longer than they expected 
beerchug.gif

Mar 4, 2013 at 6:50 AM Post #107 of 589
Quote:
It does! Most Americans I know who visit the Philippines end up staying longer than they expected 
beerchug.gif

Well I have been here longer I expected.  But not for good reasons.  I'm in the Navy and I'm working at Tubbataha Reef to remove our grounded ship.  This is the second time I've been to the Philippines, and let me say that the first time was much more fun. haha

In all seriousness though, this reef is absolutely beautiful, and I hope we can get this ship out without causing anymore damage. 

And hopefully when the salvage is complete I can get a few days to enjoy the Philippines again ! 
beerchug.gif

Mar 4, 2013 at 8:10 AM Post #108 of 589
I'm an American who just happens to be in the Philippines right now.  Does that count for anything?

In my book, it sure does.

Mar 4, 2013 at 9:02 AM Post #110 of 589
Quote:
Well I have been here longer I expected.  But not for good reasons.  I'm in the Navy and I'm working at Tubbataha Reef to remove our grounded ship.  This is the second time I've been to the Philippines, and let me say that the first time was much more fun. haha

In all seriousness though, this reef is absolutely beautiful, and I hope we can get this ship out without causing anymore damage. 

And hopefully when the salvage is complete I can get a few days to enjoy the Philippines again ! 
beerchug.gif

you should definitely go back and visit Boracay and anywhere in Palawan. 
beerchug.gif

Mar 4, 2013 at 12:40 PM Post #112 of 589
Quote:

beerchug.gif

Taste our very own adobo. haha!

Apr 24, 2013 at 1:33 AM Post #115 of 589
After the Americans salvaged their ship, a chinese fishing vessel was stuck at the reef. Ano ba yan.... 
blink.gif

What's up mga kababayan? Btw, I just bought a pair of UM1s at egghead. Picked them up for 3,555 
biggrin.gif

Apr 24, 2013 at 3:33 AM Post #116 of 589
Quote:
After the Americans salvaged their ship, a chinese fishing vessel was stuck at the reef. Ano ba yan.... 
blink.gif

What's up mga kababayan? Btw, I just bought a pair of UM1s at egghead. Picked them up for 3,555 
biggrin.gif

They have a sale? 
biggrin.gif

My IE8 cable met it's demise. Stupid rat. Ang mahal pa naman ng replacement. 2,999 ata sa Egghead..

How's the UM1s? Never had the chance to demo them..

Apr 30, 2013 at 1:39 PM Post #118 of 589
Quote:
Check their FB page. Hindi ko lang alam kung may sale sila regarding sa replacement parts. Pag-cash may discount kasi yung UM1, almost 4k ata yun pero cash yung binayad ko, yun 3555 na lang. 
biggrin.gif

Ang cute naman ng mga UM1 ngayon, multi-colored na. 
etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back