Anyone from the Philippines here?
Jul 22, 2016 at 9:52 AM Post #556 of 589
  My mom is a Filipina, and I am here in the US. I only know few words like "Whats up madlang people!!" I like chicken adobo and Lumpia, masarap! Never been in the PH btw :frowning2:

Take a  vacation here :) The Philippines has lots of good beaches and other attractions :) (Sorry for my multiple post, it should have been a quote but instead I pressed reply, it's been a while since I visited head-fi again)

Sep 7, 2016 at 11:39 AM Post #558 of 589
Nabubuhay na naman ang thread na 'to. Share naman your latest gears. Wala na nadagdag sa akon masaya na ako sa JH13V2 ko.

Sep 7, 2016 at 1:25 PM Post #559 of 589
"sa akon"...bisaya ka dong? 
biggrin.gif

Sep 7, 2016 at 10:42 PM Post #560 of 589
Nabubuhay na naman ang thread na 'to. Share naman your latest gears. Wala na nadagdag sa akon masaya na ako sa JH13V2 ko.

I've moved on from head-fi to computer speakers-fi, kept all of my head-fi gears such as my Schiit stack providing incredible sound to my 2.0 bookshelf speakers

Nov 6, 2016 at 12:47 AM Post #561 of 589
Am considering getting one of those hd6xx cans off of massdrop. Any advice you can give me? I live in Cebu.

Nov 22, 2016 at 5:59 AM Post #565 of 589
Am considering getting one of those hd6xx cans off of massdrop. Any advice you can give me? I live in Cebu.

i've read that the sound is close to the hd600...
why not jump to the hd600 or hd650 straight away?..
its black friday week so marami sale ngaun sa online, check amazon...
for shipping concerns, pwede mo xa ipdala to johnny air cargo sa NY then paship mo sa Cebu branch nila...
it's faster, reliable & might free you from exaggerated customs fees...

Nov 22, 2016 at 6:59 AM Post #566 of 589

i've read that the sound is close to the hd600...
why not jump to the hd600 or hd650 straight away?..
its black friday week so marami sale ngaun sa online, check amazon...
for shipping concerns, pwede mo xa ipdala to johnny air cargo sa NY then paship mo sa Cebu branch nila...
it's faster, reliable & might free you from exaggerated customs fees...

Salamat. 

Got into the drop, though. Will be coordinating with Johhny Air once I have the tracking number.

Feb 26, 2017 at 11:17 PM Post #569 of 589
Hello po. Tanong ko lang po kung saan po kayo locally nakakabili ng mga diy stuff para sa mga earphone cable especially ung para sa mga may mmcx connection. ung mga wire, trrs at uyng male mmcx pin? Salamat po. within metro manila po sana. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back