Anyone from the Philippines here?
Mar 26, 2016 at 5:42 AM Post #526 of 589
Im using the Hifiman HE 400S. You can compare it with HD 600.

Oh interesting... I'll probably get it after 5 years of work. 
biggrin.gif

May 3, 2016 at 12:38 AM Post #527 of 589
Hi!

Does anyone know where to buy a velour earpads for Audio Technica M series here, or any earpads that is very comfortable?

And how much does it cost?

I find the earpads for my M30x comfortable, but I am just wondering if there are any other option for more comfortable earpads.

Thanks so much for anyone that will reply

May 8, 2016 at 4:48 AM Post #528 of 589
Hey guys galing ako sa 5th Ave dito sa Shangrila. Looking for a speaker for my 5.1 or 7.2 speaker set up. Baka may alam kayong ibang shop. 120k budget ko for the whole set up. Including na yung amplifier.

May 8, 2016 at 6:19 PM Post #530 of 589
Malapit na akong magisang taon dito sa Head-fi pero recently ko lang nakita itong thread na to haha. Just wanted to share kung paano ako nag umpisa sa headphone audio journey ko:

I started the journey with the Sony MDR 7506 that I purchased 9 years ago after hearing it in a studio room. Then nagkaroon ako ng AKG K712 about 2 years ago since curious ako sa open sound ng open headphones then it was quickly followed by purchasing Meridian Explorer. I was happy with a sound but then after joining head-fi, I realized I can get the full potential of my K712s with a desktop amp and DAC. From lurking head-fi, Schiit stack (Bifrost Multibit and Asgard 2) are great bang for buck so now I have them in possession and I absolutely love the synergy with the K712s. Also from TipidPC, I was persuaded to buy the Chord Mojo due to the hype and praise. The Mojo is now exclusively used for portable listening.

May 9, 2016 at 3:37 AM Post #531 of 589
Just joined yesterday, pero tulad mo ay mahigit isang taon na rinakong nagbabasa nito. I've assembled my system through recommendations from Headfiers. I,ve got a Cavalli Liquid Cabon, 2Qute and HE1000. Dac and 'phones purchased from Egghead Audiohub. Great guys, great buys!

May 12, 2016 at 2:39 AM Post #534 of 589
Great Summit-fi gears sir Panoy! HE1000 is one of my dream HP!

Thanks,,, they sounds just great! Pero syempre they could get better. I'm searching arund for a very good aftermarket cable. TOXIC, DUBLE HELIX, MOON AUDIO I,ve checked so far. All very promising. Isasabay ko na rin umorder ng banana toXLR adapter para magamit ko ang integrated amp speaker taps to drive the HEK.

I am from Iloilo pala...

May 12, 2016 at 5:01 PM Post #536 of 589
Hehe,,, minsan lang tayong mabuhay. I want to experience the very best that I can afford. I consider it money well spent, kasi super enjoy talaga ako kapag nakiking na ng mga favorite tunes ko. I am a hyper music lover!

Btw, kung gusto mong marinig ang HEK, pwede mong mai demo sa Egghead Audiohub sa Shangrila. Pakinggan mo especially through EAR HP4. Man, you'll be listening to real people/band playing just for you! Na in love talaga ako sa HP4. Hindi pa na burn in yung amp nung napakinggan ko. In fact ako pa nga ang nag request na buksan na yung box para mapakinggan ko at mai compare sa LIQUID CARBON. Bad move!!! Nag mukhang bata na ikinumpara sa binata ang amp ko, hahaha! Anyway, super mahal naman ang HP4 kaya okey lang. Try mo lang..

May 13, 2016 at 12:23 AM Post #537 of 589
Sir, lakas ng lason hehe. Na demo ko na yung HEK sa egghead pero sa Violectric V281 amp nakaplugged in. Even with that setup, namesmerize na ako sa tunog ng HEK. Kaya Violectic Premium RCA cables ang kinuha kong interconnects kasi I liked the HEK sa tunog ng V281. Regarding cables, IMO yung well shielded with either gold or silver connectors (preferably anti-tarnish coated silver) at may silver plated occ copper ay enough na to ensure na walang degration na nangyayari between the DAC and amp. Sa Computer naman to DAC, I use iFi iUSB 3.0 micro with iFi Gemini cables to ensure na walang noise and minimum jitter naman going through the DAC. IMO, if you use USB as primary sa 2Qute mo kuha ka na rin ng mga USB conditioners like Uptone Regen or iFi iUSB 3.0 to feed your DAC with the best digital signal from USB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back