Anyone follow MLS ?
Jul 22, 2007 at 3:48 AM Post #17 of 19
I really love watching the revs.

Last year was soooooo dissapointing. But this season I haven't followed at all. Went to a couple games beginning of the season now I have just been too busy.

Its too bad, I love to watch them play, even though the skill level is no where near every other league in the world. Still fun.

Jul 22, 2007 at 3:50 AM Post #18 of 19
no doubt beckham can still play. but he's not going to be ronaldinho, more of an assist and set piece guy. with americans so obsess about stats, dont know if he can keep the interest up like today. he'll make the highlight reel here and there with his place kicks. just dont know if he can keep americans interested in the sports.

there needs to be much more media coverage of the mls, europe leagues would be even better, for kids to pick up the sports. kids need idols to follow to keep them interested and motivated. you have kids saying i want to be the next mj, the next lebron, the next peyton, but who's there for soccer? hopefully beckham can do that, just dont know if he can play at a high level long enough to do that. he's 32 afterall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back