Anyone feels like doing a KSC-75 giveaway?
Dec 24, 2006 at 3:59 PM Post #16 of 32
Maybe not for you, but that does not go for everyone out there. State that as: "in your experience..." not the definitive word on clipons.

I say again, I have no problem with any activity with my KSC75.. and I did not have to bend them at all.

Dec 24, 2006 at 6:15 PM Post #17 of 32
Israel, eh?

Did you try praying yet? I hear there's better reception over there.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 24, 2006 at 6:28 PM Post #18 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicomte /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Israel, eh?

Did you try praying yet? I hear there's better reception over there.
smily_headphones1.gif

OMG just OMG that was funny...i spit up my drink....seriously that the best line in the thread.

Sorry mate, wish there was something i could do for you. The best I can offer you is if you send me the money for the shipping and the KSC75s, i would be more then happy to have them shipped for you. You will be paying for shipping and the headphones. However, at least you get a pair.

Up to you if you want to do it, i need to head to the post office about 3 times this week. So you have a week or so.

PS, i have done this before for a few friends on [H] forums. Mostly stuff from Amazon and newegg since they dont ship outside the US. They paypal'ed me the money, 1 sent me a MO and i bought them on my card, had em shipped to me and shipped them right out with the rest of my packages.

Its also going to be a hella amount to ship to Israel. I dont know off the top of my head, but i can see it in the 10-15$ range depending on where you are.

Dec 24, 2006 at 7:36 PM Post #20 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by HighLife /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OMG just OMG that was funny...i spit up my drink....seriously that the best line in the thread.

Sorry mate, wish there was something i could do for you. The best I can offer you is if you send me the money for the shipping and the KSC75s, i would be more then happy to have them shipped for you. You will be paying for shipping and the headphones. However, at least you get a pair.

Up to you if you want to do it, i need to head to the post office about 3 times this week. So you have a week or so.

PS, i have done this before for a few friends on [H] forums. Mostly stuff from Amazon and newegg since they dont ship outside the US. They paypal'ed me the money, 1 sent me a MO and i bought them on my card, had em shipped to me and shipped them right out with the rest of my packages.

Its also going to be a hella amount to ship to Israel. I dont know off the top of my head, but i can see it in the 10-15$ range depending on where you are.

Wow, Thanks a lot for the suggestion man!
Actually, it might even work.
IIRC, my brother had a paypak account, so I'll to talk to him and see what is up.
Thanks again!

Dec 24, 2006 at 7:44 PM Post #21 of 32
Np man, just let me know. Happy Holidays =)

Dec 24, 2006 at 8:49 PM Post #22 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by jbloudg20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe not for you, but that does not go for everyone out there. State that as: "in your experience..." not the definitive word on clipons.

I say again, I have no problem with any activity with my KSC75.. and I did not have to bend them at all.

Well, it's pretty obvious that it's in his experience. I don't think he's speaking for everyone. Not sure why we (including myself) always feel the need to state "in my opinion/experience" when that is what we mean 99% of the time. For the 1% that we don't, perhaps we could say "the general consensus seems to be...."
cool.gif

Dec 24, 2006 at 9:25 PM Post #25 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by konish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Gotta hand it to the kid...it takes some pretty big stones to start a
"Hey, Merry Christmas! Now give me stuff" thread...

R/
D

Well, sorry, when I'm reading it again. it does looks a bit rude, and I dod not mean that it will come out this way.
I just thought that with all the giveaways lately, there is a chance that one of our members will have an extra pair of KSC-75's lying around, which he don't need anymore.
So sorry I you found it rude or anything..

Merry Christmas anyway!
cool.gif

Dec 24, 2006 at 9:52 PM Post #27 of 32
Ho Ho Ho...Merry Christmas ! No presents for you lol lol lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back