Anyone feels like doing a KSC-75 giveaway?
Dec 23, 2006 at 1:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

Holybanana

Head-Fier
Come on guys, show me some of that christmas spirit
biggrin.gif

I know that some of you guys have a pair or two that they are not using, and I really want a pair, but we can't get them over here and ordering online is not an option since I'm only 16 and can't have an international credit card..
I'm feeling lucky
tongue.gif

Dec 23, 2006 at 2:08 PM Post #2 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Holybanana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Come on guys, show me some of that christmas spirit
biggrin.gif

I know that some of you guys have a pair or two that they are not using, and I really want a pair, but we can't get them over here and ordering online is not an option since I'm only 16 and can't have an international credit card..
I'm feeling lucky
tongue.gif

I'd give you one just because I think you're screenname is funny. I don't have a pair though. Why don't you go on eBay and purchase one through PayPal? Isn't paypal setup to take international credit cards, or at the very least you can use a checking account. I'm sure your parents wouldn't mind you ordering a pair of $10-$20 headphones.

But you're from Israel... you're Jewish... you don't celebrate Xmas anyway!!! LOL! Ok, well, in all fairness I'm Jewish too and we celebrate both... but that's only because Xmas is more fun and festive (Xmas has nothing to do with anything religious for us).

Here... let's say a prayer together:

Baruch Atah Adonai, Eleuhainu Melech Ha'Alum, Asher Kidshanu Ba'Mitzvo Tav, Vitzi Vanu, Al Hadleik Nayr Shel Head-Fi.
tongue.gif

Dec 23, 2006 at 2:14 PM Post #3 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd give you one just because I think you're screenname is funny. I don't have a pair though. Why don't you go on eBay and purchase one through PayPal? Isn't paypal setup to take international credit cards, or at the very least you can use a checking account. I'm sure your parents wouldn't mind you ordering a pair of $10-$20 headphones.

But you're from Israel... you're Jewish... you don't celebrate Xmas anyway!!! LOL! Ok, well, in all fairness I'm Jewish too and we celebrate both... but that's only because Xmas is more fun and festive (Xmas has nothing to do with anything religious for us).

Here... let's say a prayer together:

Baruch Atah Adonai, Eleuhainu Melech Ha'Alum, Asher Kidshanu Ba'Mitzvo Tav, Vitzi Vanu, Al Hadleik Nayr Shel Head-Fi.
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

Well, my parents said that I had spent enough money on headphones and that I don't need another pair.
Happy Hanukkah man!

Dec 24, 2006 at 12:56 AM Post #4 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

tongue.gif

That is quite an assumption. Not all people living or from Israel are Jewish. Second statement is that Christmas has nothing religious for Jewish people. There are many Jews for Jesus. Hey even Jesus was a Jew. I am dating a Great Jewish woman, and though we do have our differences, we both celebrate Christmas and Hanukkah as I want my daughter and she wants her children to have a choice in Religion.

Dec 24, 2006 at 5:28 AM Post #5 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by chef8489 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That is quite an assumption. Not all people living or from Israel are Jewish. Second statement is that Christmas has nothing religious for Jewish people. There are many Jews for Jesus. Hey even Jesus was a Jew. I am dating a Great Jewish woman, and though we do have our differences, we both celebrate Christmas and Hanukkah as I want my daughter and she wants her children to have a choice in Religion.

Maybe she'll become a buddhist LOL!

Yeah, I guess you're right. I wouldn't get too analytical with my comment, it was just a silly thing to Mr. Banana. My dad is Jewish, his 3rd wife, when he married her was Catholic, but she has converted to Judaism, studies Kaballah, and heads up her temple...she takes everything to the extreme.

I'm not religious at all. I like the holidays because they mean time with family and loved ones.... and oh yeah, Triple.Fi's and Xmas bonuses that pay for them.
tongue.gif

Dec 24, 2006 at 5:51 AM Post #6 of 32
Hey guys, I love the chatter, just remember the forum rules!

Also, what else do you have then, do you just want to try out the KSC?

Dec 24, 2006 at 1:47 PM Post #9 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLeader /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey guys, I love the chatter, just remember the forum rules!

Also, what else do you have then, do you just want to try out the KSC?

Well, it's not that I have no other headphones, to be honest, I have a wonderfull pair of IEM's. But since the KSC-75's are pretty cheap, and there is a chance that some of you has a pair that they don't use, I thought I can try and ask. I want to use them while running and in situations where I can't use my IEM's because I have to hear it when other people are talking to me.
Thanks for the replies guys.

Dec 24, 2006 at 2:39 PM Post #10 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by Holybanana
Well, it's not that I have no other headphones, to be honest, I have a wonderfull pair of IEM's. But since the KSC-75's are pretty cheap, and there is a chance that some of you has a pair that they don't use, I thought I can try and ask. I want to use them while running and in situations where I can't use my IEM's because I have to hear it when other people are talking to me.
Thanks for the replies guys.

The KSC75s are NOT suitable for running, they will literally fall off.

Dec 24, 2006 at 2:41 PM Post #11 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by penguindude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The KSC75s are NOT suitable for running, they will literally fall off.

Really?
How about just going to the gym?
No problem with that right?

Dec 24, 2006 at 2:48 PM Post #13 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by penguindude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nope, not suitable for exercises that require movements. Better stick with earbuds for gym.
wink.gif

I'm pretty sure that someone said that he works out with them..
But I guss I'll count on you, I have never even seen a pair in real life
frown.gif

So I guss Skateboarding will be the same thing.
I guss it might work under a beanie though.

Dec 24, 2006 at 3:25 PM Post #15 of 32
They fall off easily as they are just haning on my ear without any fixation. And if you bend the clip so that it clamps onto your ear, that would be very uncomfortable. Bottom line, clip-ons are not for exercising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back