anyone ever sent a product to sennheiser for repair?
Jan 26, 2010 at 4:17 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

nuclear

New Head-Fier
i just ruined my ie8 and suicide is taken into account =/ i need to know from someone who has already been through this whats entailed in shipping them to sennheiser and how high the costs could be, what i basically did because i started to pay attention to the graduately decreasing sound quality i disassembled one piece and the red wire detached, and what i guess caused the low sound quality in first place was in ear pressure issue deforming the diaphragm, ok.. anyone ?

Jan 26, 2010 at 4:38 AM Post #2 of 4
I remember a guy a while back who sent his HD800 to Senn to repair the spring noise on one side of the cans. I don't remember the nitty-gritty details, so might wanna do a search. It's in here somewhere.

Jan 26, 2010 at 4:47 AM Post #3 of 4
I have sent my HD 580's back because the the band was cracking. They totally hooked me up. They came back looking brand new. They have great customer service.

Jan 26, 2010 at 4:48 AM Post #4 of 4
I have used Senn repair in Connecticut extensively. They are fantastic, and not expensive. All the details are here, for the USA (you do not say or show your locaton):

Sennheiser USA - Repair

On that page there are also links for service in Canada, and further to the rest of the world. I can only vouch for the USA location. Prompt follow-up by telephone, very reasonable rates.

I have shipped to them, and driven there as well. Can't say enough good things about their service shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back